ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any leads on a the original black w/ purple heal cup sz 12.5? Don't know why I waited so long to decide on those :smh:

Last edited:
I have several pairs of racers which I .5 size up and then steam fit them. I just bought my first Ultra boosts and was just wondering if anyone has steamed theirs like the racers? Thanks for any feedback.

I can't seem to fathom any possible reason why you would need to steam UB's. Its basically a sock. Racers have no give when compared to UB's.

the day i need to start spraying protector on my shoes is the day i stop buying shoes i like.

Imagine if some of yall treat the women you date like you do with shoes?

got a line on the 3M's  
glasses.gif
 in the US, I should add... 

trying not to feed the lurkers.. PM me. but I dont believe the store ships 

saw them in store and had to pick up an  11 

Last edited:
the day i need to start spraying protector on my shoes is the day i stop buying shoes i like.

Imagine if some of yall treat the women you date like you do with shoes?
I used to use spray protector a lot growing up in VT. Especially for my winter boots. But that was more for the practical waterproofing aspect of it rather than trying to preserve the kicks.

I got a can of crep protect for the Huarache Utility I just bought since I'll be subjecting them to harsh weather and would like them to not get soaked, but I don't plan on using it on my UBs.

I used to use spray protector a lot growing up in VT. Especially for my winter boots. But that was more for the practical waterproofing aspect of it rather than trying to preserve the kicks.

I got a can of crep protect for the Huarache Utility I just bought since I'll be subjecting them to harsh weather and would like them to not get soaked, but I don't plan on using it on my UBs.

I understand this aspect. Makes complete sense.

But spraying white UB's? What do you expect with all white shoes, know what i mean?

I understand this aspect. Makes complete sense.

But spraying white UB's? What do you expect with all white shoes, know what i mean?
Yeah no doubt, only way to stay sane with these all white kicks is to just let them get dirty, and double/triple up if you can. Glad I have 2 pairs of white UBs on deck. Imagine the people who will end up paying $1000+ for the all white 350s that are supposedly coming out. I would not be able to enjoy wearing those.

Also glad I was able to double up on both Kolors for a good price this weekend. Those are definitely not the easiest to keep clean.

anyone spot any all white ultra boost in 9.5? am located in canada but got a shipping box in USA. always been too late

thanks in advance!

$240 is cheaper for us than buying from the US which turns out on average $300AUD, but that's if they are in stock :wink:

Yeah no doubt, only way to stay sane with these all white kicks is to just let them get dirty, and double/triple up if you can. Glad I have 2 pairs of white UBs on deck. Imagine the people who will end up paying $1000+ for the all white 350s that are supposedly coming out. I would not be able to enjoy wearing those.

Also glad I was able to double up on both Kolors for a good price this weekend. Those are definitely not the easiest to keep clean.
I think it's less about the little wear and tear type of dirtiness and more about the fear of a catastrophic ketchup drop or wine spill or something like that. If that happens to the mesh on the white UBs, you're screwed. 

Back
Top Bottom