ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how you guys are seeing stock. I don't see any lol. I'm good though since I got shipping for my order already. Eat guys, eat!

Yo, I feel like Sammy Sosa with all these damn strikeouts on these releases  
mean.gif

At this point, its just funny to me  

my friend who also ordered a size 12 from villa hasn't gotten shipping confirmation, yet i did.

seems like they might've oversold, but we'll see. :nerd:

my tts is an 8. 7.5 in some shoes.

when 350s came out everyone said go down a size. the 7 turtle dove fit, but are snug. 7.5 are perfect.

with ultraboost everybody said go tts, but i couldnt cop the 8. so i went with 7.5.....

will they fit?

Last edited:
lol damn. the size 11 from my first villa order shipped. hopefully they cancel my second order.

Last edited:

when 350s came out everyone said go down a size. the 7 turtle dove fit, but are snug. 7.5 are perfect.

with ultraboost everybody said go tts, but i couldnt cop the 8. so i went with 7.5.....

will they fit?

If you are wearing them casually, 7.5 should be fine if you have a normal to narrow foot.

will they fit?
Depends, they are pretty snug. I tried to go size down and it's tough. Maybe if you remove the insoles. Someone even suggested that it might be comfier.

I wear mine without the insoles too
My feet were getting too squished to the top with them in
Much more comfy for me

Technically it wasnt a restock, they didnt sell their whole inventory. But im 99% sure they oversold

Somehow i got through ADC this morning without getting thru confirmation page. Carted a 9.5 then after logging in paypal info i got an error page.checked my email and got a confirmation email. I hope my order went thru.

Taking the insoles out is definitely not more comfortable.

I have a few pairs I do it with but its only because they're .5 smaller than I'd prefer.

The cushioning is much better with the insole in. Without insole they're still VERY comfortable but definitely not as much so.

Last edited:
Taking the insoles out is definitely not more comfortable.

I have a few pairs I do it with but its only because they're .5 smaller than I'd prefer.

The cushioning is much better with the insole in. Without insole they're still VERY comfortable but definitely not as much so.
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom