ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I was able to snag a pair of grey wools off RRS earlier for $122 shipped. Not sure if they are the Wools or LTD's but time will tell soon enough :smokin

Been lurking since 06 and this is the first thread that actually got me to post lol. Been trying all morning and just got through on ruvilla for a 10 about 10:45, anyone else who caught this last restock or ordered earlier today from ruvilla got a cancellation order yet? Just wondering if I should be expecting one, hoping not.

I've been wondering is there a difference between the S77510 and the S77517? I've seen the 517's in person with the metallic like toe guard but I recently found and ordered the 510's and they looked like they didn't have that, but its hard to tell if there is any differences between the 2 in pictures and would like to have both if there is a difference. Also, how are the 3ms in person? Worth resale or wait for a restock?

I have had a lot of helping acquiring shoes over years from this site so I will be trying to contribute as much as possible to this thread in the future. Cheers.
pimp.gif

(S77510 link if anyone is looking for 8,9 ,or 13 : http://www.sneaker-app.com/product/adidas-ultra-boost-metallic-grey-silver-s77510)

Taking the insoles out is definitely not more comfortable.

I have a few pairs I do it with but its only because they're .5 smaller than I'd prefer.

The cushioning is much better with the insole in. Without insole they're still VERY comfortable but definitely not as much so.

+1
i took out the insole for a day and it wasn't as comfortable. i can see it being more comfortable if the shoes were too tight to begin with but if sized correctly nothing beats the ub with the insole in imo.

Alright... So I have 9 orders listed as status "Review" on Villa...

Don't ask how... You know.

Pretty sure I'm getting cancellations across the board.

Same, tried going lower on the roshe lows and can only fit without socks. I'll say just wait on it and see how it works out. Might be a good fit for you.
alright thanks man.

just been waiting on these for a while, so i really want them to fit lol

Back
Top Bottom