ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time ordering from villa, what does it mean when my order says "additional info needed"? Does that mean it is in the verification status or they need more info?

First UB and I have to say these are sooooo dope.  I have a pair of the OT 350's and by far the UB are way better IMO.  Went TTS on these but I definitely could have went a half size up.  They feel really snug.

unreal.....woke up to an email from RRS saying my order was cancelled cuz they didnt get verification from my credit card company :frown: :frown: had a 10 all ready to go.....man it def sucks to be a canadian right now lmao

I snagged a pair of 10s that I think will hold. They won't ship for a month but if they get here and I decide not to keep and you still want. You can have first dibs on mine for what I paid plus shipping.

Very difficult. Were you able to get the Hypebeast UB's / did you try?

Do we know numbers on these releases?

I was in line for these at proper lbc. Some guy behind me worked on the rfid part of the shoe and was there hoping to get a pair. I think he said something like 500 were sold via hype beast and 1500 worldwide to retailers. Most shops getting one size run if that. Not sure how accurate it was but proper sold out after fewer than 10 people went in.

what UB fb groups are there?
Looking to swap my worn x1 3m size 10 for a 9.5. I've posted in my local shoe group but would like to know about Adidas/UB specific ones. TIA

I snagged a pair of 10s that I think will hold. They won't ship for a month but if they get here and I decide not to keep and you still want. You can have first dibs on mine for what I paid plus shipping.
great lookin out man!! PM'd you

Last edited:
Ugh I placed my RRS wool order last night before I went to sleep. It got canceled because the PayPal "didn't download" yet I see the charge on my paypal... Now it's too late to reorder [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Ugh I placed my RRS wool order last night before I went to sleep. It got canceled because the PayPal "didn't download" yet I see the charge on my paypal... Now it's too late to reorder [emoji]128542[/emoji]
i feel your pain...trust me

No cancellation on my wool grey size 12 from RRS yet. Might try to trade for the 3M pair though when they come in. Kinda always wanted that pair when I saw them. Would that be a doable trade?

I caved in got the Wool Grey from the Finishline restock. Anyone order from there and got a tracking number yet?

Back
Top Bottom