ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adc rep said creams will restock like the 3m ltds. Cant trust adc reps, but thats what she told me.

There have been creams popping up this past week in small runs through retailers. ADC has yet to release a second batch tho.
Did the creams ever release in an Adidas store?  I've been calling Adidas Santa Monica & Glendale and can't get a definitive answer if they'll be released in-store.  Although at this point I'd say probably not.
Nope, never released in physical adidas stores. Word is they never will. But word could be wrong.

just won a pair of olives on the bay
pimp.gif

not too bad of a price from what i've seen. definitely more than i wanted to pay but just sold a pair of WTL 11 for 180 so i look at as i traded those shoes and some $ for the olives haha

I saw the creams at the Undefeated in Santa Monica in the early evening yesterday. They had size 10 and 12.

9.5 and 10 show up as sold out when I try to checkout. :smh:

Looks like they updating sizes a 8 just of popped up. The shoe wasn't there a few mins ago. Was hoping the creams would go up. I'd keep an eye out and keep trying.

Last edited:
ANyone have a comparison of several of the adidas boost shoes.  Trying to decide on a good value pair.  Not sure I want throw down 200 for Ultras if I can get a similar experience for 100 less.

Ordered a pair of women's grey wools for my brother (only size they had in stock) and they finally hit me with the rep RRS box.

I was okay with it since I got them for so cheap. But they have clearly been worn once.

That's ********. I've gotten shoes from spots before that were obviously the display pair and had a little dirt on the outsole and each time the store refunded me for part of my purchase. Never gotten supposedly new shoes that looked that worn.

ANyone have a comparison of several of the adidas boost shoes.  Trying to decide on a good value pair.  Not sure I want throw down 200 for Ultras if I can get a similar experience for 100 less.
Try pure boost, energy boost or rocket boost.... they are comfy for a fraction of the cost of an ub.

Just got my Mystery Grey's -- once the snow melts in Denver, they are hitting the feet

slack_for_ios_upload.jpg

Just look on eBay, you might be able to get a deal on some ultra boosts. Ultra boosts are truly the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I recommend spending a little extra, you won't regret it

If someone can get me that size 10 from undefeated and ship it to me. I got a deal offer for ya.

I saw the creams at the Undefeated in Santa Monica in the early evening yesterday. They had size 10 and 12.
I gave them a ring. They said 8, 12, 13, and small sizes in stock. Not exactly sure what that last bit means.

I also called the other Undefeated store and Bait LA and neither had stock.

Last edited:
Making me a little nervous....ordered the mystery/irons off adc yesterday and the status still says in progress, order confirmed waiting to be packed. I hope it doesn't get cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom