ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The MGs from Villa came in yesterday. Not all that great. Like i mentioned it will be replacing my wools that is getting a lot of miles.

and yes i run in my boost. highly recommended and durable. only downside are the soles. wears out easily.

Am I the only one who thinks that sample picture on the box is a grey/royal looking CW? Saw a few people comparing to the OG cw, but that zoomed in picture appears grey/royal to me...

do you guys actually run in these? would you recommend them? how durable are they?
I'm waiting to buy core blacks to run in, but my friend in track said they hold up well with the exception of the soles that wear out quick if they're not continental soles.

Dude with creams looks like my baby cousin wearing my shoes lmao. Are his feet super wide that he had to super size up?

He looks like a size 10 wearing a size 12 lol
I think he had to size up twice because of his hella wide feet.
roll.gif

do you guys actually run in these? would you recommend them? how durable are they?

I bought my core blacks to run in when they first released. The soles lasted me from May until early October. I ran outside about 10-15 miles per week. The soles were completely worn to the white boost material. I bought the wools in Sept. for treadmill and indoor running and there is still about 40% tread left. I haven't worn the Conti soles yet but I hear they are more durable.

Back
Top Bottom