ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, if I ever score on a Yeezy I'm reselling to buy every Boost colorway I want.

I got lucky with a pair of black 750 online and sold an hour later for $2,050... Only thing I've splurged on was $280 for the cream and this was right after packers dropped them.

Every time I see the pics.......I just....cannot...believe...I...slept...on...the.creaaaaaaaaaams. |I

Last edited:
hey -- my friend saw my ultra boosts and now he wants a pair just for gym shoes -- doens't care about color -- where is the cheapest place anyone knows of? (under retail)

Thanks and reps in advance

hey -- my friend saw my ultra boosts and now he wants a pair just for gym shoes -- doens't care about color -- where is the cheapest place anyone knows of? (under retail)
Lol aren't you the king of UB links?

Best bet would be RRS for one of those $123 shipped deals

I personally would never ever rock yeezy because I can't stand Kanye and think his whole style is whack. I would def sell a pair to some fool who'll pay me 2k for a pair tho.

Lol aren't you the king of UB links?

Best bet would be RRS for one of those $123 shipped deals
under retail isn't my specialty lol

and RRS is cooked except for size 14's (I may buy some beaters now lol)

Last edited:

eBay...I got my DS black gradients for $135 shipped. 

I personally would never ever rock yeezy because I can't stand Kanye and think his whole style is whack. I would def sell a pair to some fool who'll pay me 2k for a pair tho.
Resale has gone down since this ...
laugh.gif

I sold all the yeezys I've got at retail. IMO yeezys will worth more in the long run. Don't think that will be the same for UBs and NMDs.
True. UB are the new Flyknit Racers. People were charging double and triple the price and now you can get most colorways (except multis) for close if not just above retail.

got my first pair of boosts in from a legit sellf on kixify! now i see what all the hype is about. these things are NASTY!

im going to hunt down a couple more c/w's to see what i can secure. these are going on foot as soon as monday get here. 

edit: the guys kixify is Thelaz  he had a couple pears on there. be sure to check him out. 

Last edited:
Found an awesome deal for Collegiate Navy's in my size 13 on eBay for $165. My Navy pairs have worn down and have been somewhat used as my beaters so I've been wanting another pair.

Back
Top Bottom