ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Daniel, I still didn't get those White Boosts. Thanks to slick kicks slick kicks and @ArSONist21 for reaching out with the assists, Arsonist 90% chance I will take you up on your offer, PMing you back now Reps to both of you

If anyone needs a matches code pm me
pimp.gif

Most pairs still svi
Yessir, talked to the manager just now and he told me they got paperwork for em but the shipment was late.

Is it just SAC? Just called my local FTL and they said they weren't going to get them any time soon. Will still go look around on Monday though.

NT FAM theres trip white nmds Roosevelt FTL & adidas has the all white ultras. happy friday!

Is it just SAC? Just called my local FTL and they said they weren't going to get them any time soon. Will still go look around on Monday though.
I have a feeling Modesto has a chance at them as well because they got Navys. So far, from what I've seen, stores which got Navys also got Creams eventually.

I'm actually kinda hoping these Y3's sell out on matches... I'm tempted, but don't need them 
laugh.gif

Damn, I might need to take a half day one of those days hahaha thanks for the update!
Same here, I'm hoping they're not too hyped up there. Both stores still have a pretty good range of sizes in Navys, core blacks, and monochrome mesh NMD

I have a feeling Modesto has a chance at them as well because they got Navys. So far, from what I've seen, stores which got Navys also got Creams eventually.

Sweet, just bought navy's from them on Wednesday so I'll check in with them the next few days.

Can anyone help me find a pair of creams in a size 9? Got a $75 matches code if someone is able to help me out thanks.

Back
Top Bottom