ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anybody in the thread willing to help out members on the creams?

A lot of good information has been posted about cream restocks.  Big part of the problem is there are A LOT of lurkers in here, and restock info is posted, they sell out almost immediately.

Is anybody in the thread willing to help out members on the creams?

I would believe we would but people out here trying to eat once or twice before doing that.

Shoe is so scarce at the moment to be going out of their way.

I don't usually bug members for help, but the situation with them being the Champs in-store drops is the reason I ask.

I wouldn't expect anyone to go out of their way for anyone in this thread either.

Sucks seeing how many are just going straight to eBay though :smh:

I don't usually bug members for help, but the situation with them being the Champs in-store drops is the reason I ask.

I wouldn't expect anyone to go out of their way for anyone in this thread either.

What size are you looking for?

its ust funny how people want to make an extra $50 off of the creams ive seen pairs selling for like $280 on groups i dont get it lol but thats the resell life i guess

I have no issues with helping out with Creams if I can, but Champs Southcenter (Seattle) is shady as hell. I think we can all agree that most of these stores look out for friends and family first on these types of releases, as well as for themselves.

What size are you looking for?

just need a 12 and i'm good. :smokin

I have no issues with helping out with Creams if I can, but Champs Southcenter (Seattle) is shady as hell. I think we can all agree that most of these stores look out for friends and family first on these types of releases, as well as for themselves.

Thats also the crazy thing too, I've been reading those posts all week about some of the stores, such a mess.

Makes sense. I would too - if I worked for a shoe store.

its ust funny how people want to make an extra $50 off of the creams ive seen pairs selling for like $280 on groups i dont get it lol but thats the resell life i guess

$50 is a lot to some people. If you don't have a lot of funds, $50 can pay for their electric bill or cell bill. If you don't have a job and can score multi pairs by just showing up, its not awful.

For me, i would need 20+ pairs to make it worth while.

I was on the way out to Valley Fair in Santa Clara to check out the Champs.  Decided to call first.  A girl answered, and I asked her if she had the Ultra Boost creams in stock.  She put me on hold and asked the guy next to her, "he's asking for the boosts".  I hear dude clearly say, "put the phone on mute".  Then dude gets on the phone, "we dont sell boosts, only NMD"

Needless to say, decided not to go.  Sounded way too fishy.   If you're local to the area, it'd be worth to check it out.

They either holding it for themselves like other shoe stores in that Mall. Bay Area shoe game is all kinds of funked up. Sucks when your gatekeeper are all shiesty as the next store.

I've shared my story before with the Shoe Palace at Valleyfair...that mall is supposed to be a high-end mall or at least used to be :smh:

I feel like they are holding out. I'm in the area and debating whether to go to Valley Fair and Great Mall later today.

Don't waste your time at the stores in South Bay. I've called them (valley fair, great mall, oakridge) multiple times with different people answering and they said that they don't carry UBs at their stores. They're either telling the truth or hoarding for themselves and homies. shady but don't blame them cause it's one of the perks of working at a sneaker shop.

Don't waste your time at the stores in South Bay. I've called them (valley fair, great mall, oakridge) multiple times with different people answering and they said that they don't carry UBs at their stores. They're either telling the truth or hoarding for themselves and homies. shady but don't blame them cause it's one of the perks of working at a sneaker shop.
Not really a perk because you get lower than minimum because you work off commission. And Manager's discretion if he/she wants their coworkers to eat first.

I have many anecdotal stories of when DMPs came out, we told customers when never received a shipment but we got in like 10 pairs being raffled to the employees.

Hype shoes will always put out shady employees. 

I'm down to help and do what I can, I mean I've been calling 5+ stores per day all week and feeding you guys the info I get. I haven't tried to keep up with NT like this since high school but this thread is just too fun and exciting y'all got me back into this hahaha. This helps me get mine so if I can give back imma do what I can, only right thing to do. That being said, help those who help you so Rambo93940 Rambo93940 if I get that 12 it's yours, and any others extras I get are going to those that helped/asked first. But just know that at some point WE ALL GONNA EAT

Any Royal Blue owners: I wore those yesterday and finally came to the conclusion that the fit tighter or as tight as the core blacks.

From the pairs I tried on and worn for the day. from tightest to loosest fit:

Dark color (core blacks/ royal blue / 3M)

Wools (gray / cream)

regular prime knit (solar yellow / solar red / master gray / og white, etc)
any on feet pics? not sure if i should get them since i can cop for under retail... 

I'm down to help and do what I can, I mean I've been calling 5+ stores per day all week and feeding you guys the info I get. I haven't tried to keep up with NT like this since high school but this thread is just too fun and exciting y'all got me back into this hahaha. This helps me get mine so if I can give back imma do what I can, only right thing to do. That being said, help those who help you so @Rambo831 if I get that 12 it's yours, and any others extras I get are going to those that helped/asked first. But just know that at some point WE ALL GONNA EAT
Thanks much appreciated G!    If I see a 10.5, it's yours.  Im currently also looking to help Monstar get his 12 too. 

Back
Top Bottom