ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope those ebay pairs sit. Damn resellers.. all I want is a decently priced 10.5! 
laugh.gif

They have a 10 and a 13 in Chalks at Southpark Mall in Strongsville for any Cleveland people. Missed out on my size, congrats to all that copped.

apparently some guy has 14 people in line at the westfield location... called a bunch of other locations, nobody has them or is getting them but I never believe what they say on the phone...

Serramonte Footlocker got their shipment of creams. Was told they'll be selling in a few hours after they open their boxes.

LOL I walked with my coworker to FTL SM and they got the creams. Ran into a guy that asked me "Are you on NikeTalk?"

"Yeah! What's your username?" -me

"I only lurk" -random dude

he had a pair, his kid had a par, and his wife had a pair lol

limit one per 

"Don't lurk! Contribute!" - me

LOL I walked with my coworker to FTL SM and they got the creams. Ran into a guy that asked me "Are you on NikeTalk?"

limit one per 

Maybe this post will bring him out of the woodwork haha

If anyone who picked up a 10.5 in Creams is looking to sell for non-rape, im interested! 

Serramonte Footlocker got their shipment of creams. Was told they'll be selling in a few hours after they open their boxes.

Damn forreal. I was just in there like 10 mins ago and the older lady with glasses told me "no all we have is the navy"

Last edited:
Fox hills is lit. I copped. There was a dude with HB UBs I saw at FTL and then adidas atore. He didn't even realize they had creams even though I copped right in front of him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

wtf smithhaven got in ultra boosts? and my god people on long island buy way too fast jesus 

I called smith haven for the hell of it (second biggest mall next to Roosevelt) so I figured they'd get them. Walt Whitman not getting them I think those are the only two spots. Any idea of another shipment coming in or is that it?

limit one per 

Lurker life easy. Just sit and wait til people on here tell them where to go.

Back
Top Bottom