ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm super surprised they even made fake WW considering it required them to replicate the new cage & whatnot. Now I wouldn't be that surprised if they made fakes of all the collabs. Probably gonna see fake SBs soon & fake HSNs would be relatively easy once they got the leather cage down.
Right when I decided to look for the Solebox you're going to scare me with that line. 
sick.gif

If they do make fake SBs I have a feeling they'll be pretty easy to spot, especially since they still haven't gotten the fake boost right. But you know they won't get any of the little details on the SBs right either. The shape is always off on the fakes too, I didn't even need to click on the detail shot of those WWs to know they were fake, the toebox is all flat & misshapen.

If they do make fake SBs I have a feeling they'll be pretty easy to spot, especially since they still haven't gotten the fake boost right. But you know they won't get any of the little details on the SBs right either. The shape is always off on the fakes too, I didn't even need to click on the detail shot of those WWs to know they were fake, the toebox is all flat & misshapen.
Yeah agree, the fakes are very terrible, easy to spot.   Did you get your second pair in?  Kind of waiting on your input on sizing before I send concrete offers out.  I consider my TTS is 12.  Thats what I wear in all Nike's, Jordans, Asics, and UB.  The 12 UB fits like a glove, not too tight, nor too snug. Probably wouldn't be able to go with a 11.5 UB unless that particular model fits big.  So if the SB fits a 1/2 size big I can probably make a 11.5 work? 

Last edited:
Yeah agree, the fakes are very terrible, easy to spot.   Did you get your second pair in?  Kind of waiting on your input on sizing before I send concrete offers out.  I consider my TTS is 12.  Thats what I wear in all Nike's, Jordans, Asics, and UB.  The 12 UB fits like a glove, not too tight, nor too snug. Probably wouldn't be able to go with a 11.5 UB unless that particular model fits big.  So if the SB fits a 1/2 size big I can probably make a 11.5 work? 
Yeah I'd say you probably want an 11.5 in the SB. My 2nd pair should be arriving today but I probably won't have them till I get home from work.

I'm super surprised they even made fake WW considering it required them to replicate the new cage & whatnot. Now I wouldn't be that surprised if they made fakes of all the collabs. Probably gonna see fake SBs soon & fake HSNs would be relatively easy once they got the leather cage down.

Right when I decided to look for the Solebox you're going to scare me with that line. 
sick.gif

You were saying? 
nerd.gif
 Although a big part missing is the SOLEBOX letters on the heel cup
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me how the Y3 Pureboost Knits fit?? I'm normally an 8 but I have a chance at an 8.5. Would it be too big??

Since when did HOH start deducting your VIP coupon from your original purchase price if you return the shoe without the VIP coupon attached? Disappointing and BS.

They've always done it as far as I remember. It's basically free money. So if you don't return that as well they take it off the refund.

@floodarea  

im an 8.5 in fkr and 8.5 in UB (wool greys).

for the Y3 ZG, i have an 8US and i think i could have easily went with a 7.5US thats how big they are. hope this helps!

Last edited:
Dude ... Here is my problem.

I am in love with Boost so much that I want to continue to buy more.

Problem is ... They're no where to be found in my size 13.

What websites am I overlooking that have size 13 Boosts???

Back
Top Bottom