ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf is a 1.0 triple white? The JD's?

vs

though the 1.0's aren't technically "triple whites" because of the black outsole,  i think we started referring to them as the "1.0 triple whites" after the new 2.0 triple whites came out.

Thanks. That's what confused me. I've had the 1.0's since day one and never referred to them ( or seen them referred to on here) as "triple whites" lol.

Kids these days

@shew  soldier 76 with them upcoming triple blacks 
nthat.gif

Need to see some nice feet pics of the white with multicolor tip. Not feeling at tbh. Where's Earl? Haha

Thanks. That's what confused me. I've had the 1.0's since day one and never referred to them ( or seen them referred to on here) as "triple whites" lol.

Kids these days
They were named Triple whites at first then when the new triple whites released they are now known as OG or V1 whites.

As soon as I turn on the ps4, thats when they decide to post up the cream eh? 

Lol oh well. It would have been my 2nd pair so glad to see yall get yours

well, seems like this thread was a little entertaining last night

just glad that talk of a secret group didnt go anyway. that crap turned the supreme thread into a mad house of people crying asking why they arnt a part of it. no need to do that here :lol:

Agree. Its okay to ask questions but some of the new comers come here and ask links. They want to be spoon fed while most people work and do their homework on releases. Im not saying they dont deserve it but Im saying that the regular contributors here are more deserving.
Kids still be kids 

Just jumped on GOAT to check on a pair or UB's SNS  .... 1250$ 

That gave me cancer and aids 

but has anyone body actually purchased at that price?

you can list at whatever amount you want...

Just checked, and like I thought. 1 Listing at that price, the rest are at ~$700. Thats not a going price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom