ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a heads up, LN-CC restocked a few sizes of the black Y3 ZG prime knits. Comes out to $210 shipped http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...akers-in-black-and-white/094056559513511.html
Thanks for the heads up!  When I looked at first no 8 UK but it showed up 20 minutes later
smokin.gif

Also got a UK 9 for a friend. Repped!

Lol no they're on EU ADC right now and I think ADC messed up and allowed discount comes on all the new UB's so I'm debating if I should do it or not.
Ah, gotcha. US ADC allowed codes when the new whites dropped, but don't anymore. Got myself and my girl a pair discounted. She fits GS sizes so her's were only $147 shipped.

Damn NT it's been a min- was late to the ub game and got core blacks and whites- been looking for the navy and wool grey - whats my best option? Ebay? Are they still dropping in stores?

I know they redid the white and black will they be remaking the others?

Last edited:
Damn NT it's been a min- was a llate to the ub game and got core blacks and whites- been looking for the navy and wool grey - whats my best option? Ebay? Are they still dropping in stores?

I know they redid the white and black will they be remaking the others?
Navy are sitting in some champs  stores Wools will be harder to find. Random sizes pop up on foot sites but are snatched up real quick.

So basically I'm just interested in opinions from those who have the new solar red UBs if they're worth the money or not.

I'm with you on that.  It has potential but I'm liking the 3 stripes on the toe less every time I see it, and the fat laces all the way down to the midsole is just odd.
I actually really like everything about these except for the toe stripes. Probably a stupid statement, but I'm guessing there's no way those stripes could be easily removed after purchase...

Navy are sitting in some champs  stores Wools will be harder to find. Random sizes pop up on foot sites but are snatched up real quick.

Good looking out- would Champs be able to lookup other stores stock and get them shipped? I asked a couple before and they basically said if they dont carry them they cant get them...

Is that what's it's being called? It's the same as the Royal Blue but new gradient.

I called up hoping it was navy but its the Aq5932 - royal

This is the first review I've seen on the new Solar Reds and it convinced me to cop and even leave the red laces in...

It's a good look at the shoe that with good lighting that any other pics I saw lacked.

Man I must look and cart the red gradients on RRS 2-3 times a day and then walk away, love them in some pictures and others just meh.
I think the orange bottom, orange tongue accent and the red stripe in the heel cup will save me $160.

I was on the fence for the new Solar Reds for a while until I saw them in person. In person, they look way better. Would I pay retail? Probably not but $145? Sure.

Back
Top Bottom