ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now I'm in the 10-14 range and that's mainly due to the fact that I tend to double up on colorways I love. You can definitely say I am addicted at this point and I don't see my addiction stopping anytime soon but I'm okay with that
laugh.gif

:pimp:

Been hunting size 11 for the longest time.

Now accepting any kind leads on a pair :lol:

I was surprised they were still available after a day of posting in one of the FB groups, especially when it is priced at $250 shipped to Singapore. I guess most of the interested people doubted the legitimacy of the seller because of the low price.

Way too many boosts is the answer to the poll. My first pair was the pure boost 1 I got for $100 on amazon. Worn twice, then I got my first pair of UBs and it was all downhill. Haven't touched the Pure Boosts once since then. It's a shame, not sure what to do with them. Those Onyx UBs are a def cop for me. I might cancel the A&M PE.

Last edited:
Are the 2015 collegiate navy UBs still in sittin in stores? I remember some folks saying they saw them at local spots but perhaps I'm trippin lol

Last edited:
anybody know what it means when DHL says "Signed for by: SDA"? Looks like my package just got delivered but I'm not home and I'm not sure what SDA stands for. Just moved in so I haven't met my neighbors so kinda hoping it wasn't signed for by one of them lol 

Hey guys,

I have a pair of the black/grey gradient ultraboosts with the continental outsole that seems to squeak a lot whenever I walk on waxed floors/tile floors.

The noise comes from the rubber outsole rubbing against the floor.

Have you guys experienced this issue before with your ultraboosts?

I have a pair of the black camo pure boosts 1.0 that don't squeak and I was just wondering if the squeaking was because of the continental rubber outsole.
yea mine too

Got my royals from SS today. Single boxed but it's in okay shape. Ordered a 8.5 UK but wanted a US 8.5. Oh well for $112 I'll keep em
Sigh. Order a US 10 and got a US 11.... Just gonna make the best of it and wear thick socks

Back
Top Bottom