ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put the other volt beaters in the wash. same technique but used 2 pillowcases and it was better. Helped the shoes not crash around as much.

I must say this is a great way to clean the PK and surface dirt. This technique will NOT clean yellowing. Yellowing seems like oxidized boost and looks irreversible without paint.

My boost are now dull with some spots that are 'glossy' but I am unsure if the washer took that away or the wear and tear of them being my beaters.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

In the pic below, you'll notice that yellowing is still present. Doesn't bother me much though.

I'm guessing 1 shoe per pillow case?
Nah I just threw 2 pillow cases in there with the boost. I don't have an agitator in my washer so don't need that protection. I would recommend 2 separate pillow cases if you do.

Taking a look at my white 1.0 that are almost dry, the PK does feel a little more 'stiff.' Didn't use softener but I am sure they should soften up once I walk around in them.

Got the Navy 2.0s on preorder coming in September from RRS, now I'm contemplating on cancelling and waiting for the Navy 3.0s...

Back
Top Bottom