ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas A&M shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Only my second gradient but looking forward to seeing it in person. I wonder if the heel cup paint will have that marbling that was present on the bronze

pretty sure thats because it is
laugh.gif
That's why I stated that because the claim was the boost was 'thicker' when in fact it is the same UB midsole.

However, I could be incorrect since the silhouette of the 2016 EQT is a bit bulkier than the 2015 version. Didn't cop the collab to make the comparison.

Maybe someone who has both pairs can compare.

So i found a small hole starting to form in my grey wools today. I love these shoes too much to stop wearing them. I'm really wishing I didn't beat these so much. Aside from the 3ms they are my favorite ultra boosts . Plus I didn't know 1.0s were going to be so scarce now.View media item 2160650

Last edited:
uhhhh, anybody know what ronnie boy here is rocking?

Very strange. Heel tab and tongue hole looks like some previous collab stuff, heel cup looks like an oly pack, and it doesn't really look like theres a cage.

Maybe something to do with ZNE hoodie he's rocking? I don't really understand the ZNE stuff that's going on to be honest

Very strange. Heel tab and tongue hole looks like some previous collab stuff, heel cup looks like an oly pack, and it doesn't really look like theres a cage.

Maybe something to do with ZNE hoodie he's rocking? I don't really understand the ZNE stuff that's going on to be honest

yeah, the comment on the photo mentioned his whole kithland thing hes doing, so maybe something that will be revealed there?

as for the zne stuff, its just one of their new "lines"

Pretty much full-size. Nordstrom

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-ultra-boost-running-shoe-men/3845657?origin=shoppingbag

Some half sizes are gone

But they are back ordered until September 27

^ I was about to order online but I did not want to wait until the 27th for them to ship because all of the new shoes are in the warehouse and not in store. But what I did was I went to Nordstrom just now and gave them the item number from online and they were able to locate the shoes In a another store. Only 6 pairs of my size 10 in the entire country. So now they're shipping in three days and I'll get them next week instead of waiting for the back order from online

Last edited:

CNCPTS EQT fit same as GR EQT (non boost)?
Actually, they are a little more snug width-wise than the GR EQT, or even the GR EQT Boost.  The length is about the same, though.  I'll probably just loosen the laces more, and wear thinner socks, but I do notice a difference.  I personally wouldn't size up, but I wouldn't fault those who do.

Adidas X Concepts Ultra Boost EQT Support 93/16 (mouthful)

Part of a "Heist pack" that released in Sage (@011781's pair) and in Black/White:

Cushioning wise, yes like UB, paired with a more traditional shoe feel (read: not as clung to foot like PK), up top.
Seems to me thicker lining? 

How's sizing in comparison to your other Adidas range?

Got a 9.5 and 10 respectively on the pack...see how it goes.

Core Blacks look nice on this picture but I really don't like the Mesh in person. 

The 3M crease a lot and they're boring to me. Just another plain black/White sneaker. 

Sages are very nice. CW is fresh. Better shape too... Hard to find a good pair with nice perf and suede tho 
sick.gif

Def TTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom