ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question about some of those eBay stores you guys have helped with sharing. Was wondering how they have or have had 1.0's for such a long time?

tankdayglo  

I came across with these colors around, they're from RS capsule selling in some places, seems like the ones you posted about a couple days ago without the boost and in a different silhouette but the colors themselves could be telling us something about the other ones 

I managed to scrape off the acrilic paint and i went over them again with the leather dye before using a more suitable matt black paint that seems to work better.

I ran 10k in them since the rework and no cracking so far.
smile.gif
Looking to do this to a pair and looking to find something that holds up well. Easy to find people painting them black but hard to find reports of how its holding up months later.

Did you go the Angelus Jet Black Leather Dye and then Flat Black Paint approach?

Anyone else in here blacked out boost and had it hold up well?

I would recommend winnsports on ebay for CB 1.0's

Just bought a pair of Core Blacks and White 1.0s from them. Couldn't recommend them enough. Had the shoes on a USPS truck within 2 hours of my payment

Last edited:
Throw those in the wash son.

Gotta have the patience for when they discount them 10% tho.
Plus an eBay coupon, I passed on their core blacks for $164 shipped and the white 1.0s for 175- should've grabbed the CB's but I'm happy with 1 pair of light ub's(creams) and 1 pair of darker ub's (navy's). Still wouldn't mind a pair but that's still a lot of money for a pair I might wear once or twice a month.

Nice scoop on the Livestock zg's up there, I had to keep a pair of those- one of my favorites of the year (although the triple black and black glitch xr1's are really nice in hand, and the pirate black 2.0s were worth keeping).

It's crazy how there are so many boost and they all stay hyped. Can't last forever. Something has to give at some point.

Damn, them joints yellowed like crazy 

I put them through hell. They earned every part of that yellowing.

Throw those in the wash son.

Why? They are beaters. I wear these things at the beach, cutting the grass, refereeing soccer games on dirt, using them as breaks while riding electric scooters with my kids.

I wouldn't do that to my washer. These are so beat, there's no turning back. And i love it

Just bought a pair of Core Blacks and White 1.0s from them. Couldn't recommend them enough. Had the shoes on a USPS truck within 2 hours of my payment
Gotta have the patience for when they discount them 10% tho.
[/quote]

Don't need patience if you message them.

Got both for a pretty good deal

Last edited:
Oneness threw up an 11,12,13 Shock Mint for retail
Yeah, no surprise- can't really charge over on those if they want to sell them (quickly at least). One of the best gradient pairs imo, they have quite a few in each of those 3 sizes if anybody needs

pic doesn't do the yellow any justice either. 10 times worst in hand.

I'd love to wash them for ***** and giggles just to see what it would look like.
washing doesn't help with the yellowing at least in my experience.

i paint over with angelus + GAC

but love seeing beat up shoes anyway so keep it up, i expect to see it turn brown next

Back
Top Bottom