ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man I don't know what to believe. All I know is that this morning their Twitter said it will drop tomorrow morning instead of the Dec 1st date listed on the blog days ago. But I have tomorrow off, so I'm gonna give it a shot. Last chance for me. 
Spoke to CS earlier, said there was a delay in their distribution center, was not able to provide a definite date but it seems they are going to keep faith with the twitter page. Said to keep checking twitter. Also, mentioned that they would not be available in-store, to his knowledge.

They're lying bro, they are all in on the heist. Those Triple black's are going under their Christmas trees.

They're lying bro, they are all in on the heist. Those Triple black's are going under their Christmas trees.
That's funny you saying that because that sounds pretty accurate.  The dude actually told me he already got his LMFAO. Adidas is doing this all wrong bro, they are creating this entire secondary market for resellers but not benefiting from it.

Is trading a pair of my v2 coppers for RC a good trade? Might have a possible trade for cream UB Which is better and should other person add any cash?

Lastly hows sizing on these 2 UBS? I'm normally a 10 in jays, 9.5 in V1s. So size 9.5 or 10 better for these UB?

Last edited:
I don't pay extra for anything. Not ultra boosts, not shipping, nada.
Well you can't blame Amazon for taking a week when you literally chose that shipping speed.  

And it's not like you're paying extra when that **** pays for itself after like 10 orders. Comes with free Prime video too which surprisingly has good stuff.

Yeah I think it's like 3 bucks on Amazon lol. Honestly don't know how stores like Michaels stay open when everything is just so much cheaper on Amazon.
Not every artsy fartsy folk is internet savvy nor trust the internet with their credit/debit card.

Some of those old ladies that shop in there still live like it's 1997.

Huge Huge Huge Huge S/O to @Andy Mao   for hooking me up at a fair price on this UB HS, really love the fit and the all grey UB was something I was really missing (I don't own any 1.0 grey). Thanks again for being a gentleman and for these beauties. 

Now on to those RC's to call it a year. 
nthat.gif

I don't pay extra for anything. Not ultra boosts, not shipping, nada.

Well you can't blame Amazon for taking a week when you literally chose that shipping speed.  

And it's not like you're paying extra when that **** pays for itself after like 10 orders. Comes with free Prime video too which surprisingly has good stuff.

If I don't want to pay for prime, I should not be penalized for it. It should still take 7 days to arrive, not 7 days to dispatch. Oh And I barely order 10 times from them a year so it's not worth it to me. I just saw TW 1.0s in my size for retail and had to jump on it.

Last edited:

Huge Huge Huge Huge S/O to @Andy Mao   for hooking me up at a fair price on this UB HS, really love the fit and the all grey UB was something I was really missing (I don't own any 1.0 grey). Thanks again for being a gentleman and for these beauties. ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
I love my pair. The leather cages should come standard.

Heads up, Some times the special insole slips back and if you don't fix them it gets deformed. Ended up just taking them out.

Huge Huge Huge Huge S/O to @Andy Mao   for hooking me up at a fair price on this UB HS, really love the fit and the all grey UB was something I was really missing (I don't own any 1.0 grey). Thanks again for being a gentleman and for these beauties.​
 ​
 ​
Very nice. Still a fan of these but just refuse to pay the high prices when i can get something better.

If they feel anything like the core blacks then I am glad I didn't bother attempting to cop them.

Oh. I found a pair for $325 shipped - size 10. Im thinking I may need to secure a 10.5 just in case. Need that perfect fit.

I love my pair. The leather cages should come standard.

Heads up, Some times the special insole slips back and if you don't fix them it gets deformed. Ended up just taking them out.
Thanks for the heads up, will look into it, or eventually will replace them 

If I don't want to pay for prime, I should not be penalized for it. It should still take 7 days to arrive, not 7 days to dispatch. Oh And I barely order 10 times from them a year so it's not worth it to me. I just saw TW 1.0s in my size for retail and had to jump on it.
I just checked on Amazon right now and Free Shipping gives an estimate of 7-10 days. Did you get your stuff in that time frame? 

Oh. I found a pair for $325 shipped - size 10. Im thinking I may need to secure a 10.5 just in case. Need that perfect fit.
sizing up .5 didn't help anything for me when it came to CB 1.0s. It just felt just as tight with more length up top. Really a shame because CB 1.0s are a gold standard in any UB collection.

Huge Huge Huge Huge S/O to @Andy Mao   for hooking me up at a fair price on this UB HS, really love the fit and the all grey UB was something I was really missing (I don't own any 1.0 grey). Thanks again for being a gentleman and for these beauties. ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
The lace swap with black laces looks amazing. Might do it to my wools but I got the peach RLS laces on em.

Very nice. Still a fan of these but just refuse to pay the high prices when i can get something better.
Really wanted this pair whatsoever; and there was nothing on the line that could have been had for the price that I paid for them. 

It's grey, has those little touches that I like, it's a collab, 1.0 : No brainer. 

Really wanted this pair whatsoever; and there was nothing on the line that could have been had for the price that I paid for them. 

It's grey, has those little touches that I like, it's a collab, 1.0 : No brainer. 
If it weren't a collab? 50/50? on the fence?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom