ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is StockX legit? Thinking about copping a pair of triple blacks from somewhere.
I've sold about 7 pairs on there without a problem. May have to be a little cautious when buying on there. I believe someone posted recently that they got some fake Human Race NMDs (wasn't caught during their authentication process).

I never really cared for sneakers until early 2016, ultra boosts got me into the game because of the comfort. Comfort > everything
Yep, I feel same the same way about comfort > everything. I've sold off most of my Kobe IX's and replacing them with UB / NMD. Basketball shoes are just too heavy / unbreathable to me now. 

I've sold about 7 pairs on there without a problem. May have to be a little cautious when buying on there. I believe someone posted recently that they got some fake Human Race NMDs (wasn't caught during their authentication process).

Appreciate the info. I just don't know if I want to bite the bullet for the price. I wanted 2 pairs out of the RC's, TB (caged or uncaged), or Pusha T's so now that I didn't get any for retail, I'd be spending the same amount for 1 pair that I would have for 2. Just gotta make up my mind as to what to get now.

Appreciate the info. I just don't know if I want to bite the bullet for the price. I wanted 2 pairs out of the RC's, TB (caged or uncaged), or Pusha T's so now that I didn't get any for retail, I'd be spending the same amount for 1 pair that I would have for 2. Just gotta make up my mind as to what to get now.
RC's 
nthat.gif

That's what I copped.  

Does anyone know if there was size 14 or 15 in the triple blacks? Thinking of just painting a pair of core blacks, since TB doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Deals are really good on eBay, Is it foolish to worry since they are size 15? Thanks in advance.

My thirst for WW has died down because of RC. Still a great collab and I consider it as the one that got away. Lol.

I didn't want these getting away so I paid resell when prices were reasonable back then. Glad that I did.

Got lucky today. Walked into Glendale Galleria around 4pm & noticed a TB uncaged chillin on display. I quickly asked for my size 9.5 and the Champs worker brought me a 9.5 and 10 and said last 2 pairs. He advised me to go half size up which I did have to cus they fit kinda snug but a lil long. The half size up was perfect. Anyone else go half size up?
I was there earlier. I've never seen so many people wearing Yeezys (mostly Belugas). I'm assuming cause Christmas time and a lot more people are out shopping and stuntin.

I haven't been following up on recent drops, did the 3.0's drop in mens sizes already? I only saw kids sizes couple days ago

seems like CB, TW, Grey, Royal, and Navy are in the first wave which should be popping up in the next 2 weeks or so. RRS preorder dates were 12/12 and 12/18.

Back
Top Bottom