ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im just being more selective in my purchases...  If not, those solars would have been an instacop...

Y'all slept on these
No one slept.  Those can be had all over the place for below retail.

I might pick them up if they go down in price like the royal 1.0 did. 

That color always sits for awhile and then eventually sells out after everyone recovers from all the real heat adidas drops.

In person they look decent.  It feels like they either need a black cage or black laces.

"slept on". just another one of those terms people love to use and not understand what they're saying at all.
True. I would say truly slept on pair would be Solar Yellow. Those sat, went on discount and still sat then when UB boom happened they finally sold out, now I am seeing pairs sold for above retail.

"slept on". just another one of those terms people love to use and not understand what they're saying at all.

True. I would say truly slept on pair would be Solar Yellow. Those sat, went on discount and still sat then when UB boom happened they finally sold out, now I am seeing pairs sold for above retail.

They were on size? for the longest on steep discount always hesitated, now they're long gone and i have regrets

They were on size? for the longest on steep discount always hesitated, now they're long gone and i have regrets
I got them at the employee store last year just cause they were $90. I shoulda doubled.

Back then I think the most hyped pairs were core blacks and white 1.0s lol

the times when navy and wool grays were readily available on footsites.

Some upcoming 3.0s including parley caged and uncaged.. starts at 2:00-2:45

Those ATR Mid UB are a must when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom