ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not too salty... If I would have copped the Zebra's I would have just resold & grabbed the RC's & CNY 3.0's.
LOL for real. Not even salty at all since I didn't want the shoe to wear(NO, I'M NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I CAUGHT THAT L). 

Only reason I even attempted was because I wanted to use it as trade bait for 3M and TB 1.0. Only Yeezy I ever wanted was the PBs and I got that during the restock (first in-store raffle ever 
tongue.gif
).

Last edited:
do they make Tiro 15 pants without the stripes down the side?

Yes and no

They make adidas pants that are the same fit as tiros that aren't tiros if that makes sense, without the stripes on the side

If you really wanted the tiros then the black with black stripes is the way to go
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...duct_PageElement_product_rr_1_2306_&rrec=true

These are the ones I think Flood is talking about. I posted about them a long time ago. I have a few pairs of these and they're  great. Pretty much the same fit as Tiro's but without the stripes. 

Followup on the question of VAT removal: can't think of too many that automatically do that after purchase. Especially if website changes currency to USD. If those in the know can post the answer, that would be nice. Always more focused on product availability then checking price after.

Not sure for that site but Running Outlet (UK based) charged me VAT, I did a follow up email per the suggestion of someone in here and they refunded it right away, also the shoes  came super fast. 
As of now, I can only think of Startfitness which can also be change to $ with the VAT removed.

theres FSR on the energy red/blacks ..

about $150shipped

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-orange-s80635.html

Do start fitness deliveries require a signature? Apparently missed it but USPS didn't leave a notice or anything. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do start fitness deliveries require a signature? Apparently missed it but USPS didn't leave a notice or anything.
If they shipped via Royal Post UK, most if not all their deliveries require signatures.

The problem is half the time USPS drivers are lazy bums and never even come to the door to ring the bell/knock on the door. They leave the "we missed you slip" in the mailbox so we have to either request another delivery attempt or go pick up the package on our own time.

Last edited:
If they shipped via Royal Post UK, most if not all their deliveries require signatures.

The problem is half the time USPS drivers are lazy bums and never even come to the door to ring the bell/knock on the door. They leave the "we missed you slip" in the mailbox so we have to either request another delivery attempt or go pick up the package on our own time.
Sounds like I might have to go to the post office then sadly haha. They didn't leave a slip and it was supposed to be here on thursday but they didn't come friday or this morning... sigh. Thanks for the response.

Sounds like I might have to go to the post office then sadly haha. They didn't leave a slip and it was supposed to be here on thursday but they didn't come friday or this morning... sigh. Thanks for the response.
Sadly, that's happened to me before too. They forget to even leave the slip. Had to go to the collection office (it's usually a distribution center instead of a normal post office) and ask where the **** my package was. They found it after 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Tiro 17 all black are my favorites. 

Love the Tiro 17... I got four different colors.

For the peeps reading... Some come with solid stripes or with white stripes. They also fit different than the Tiro 15. They're a little more relaxed in the thigh but are tapered a little more below the knee so they have a little more modern fit. Make sure you read the label because some places mix the two. I've ran into this in a couple places.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen those new porsche UBs , the all blue ones, they're not looking half bad ...

Don't shoot me cause I'm an ultra boost copping noob but when the triple black 3.0 drop on adc? and a specific time? I know finish line dropping them Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom