ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone gone .5 up their true size in the 3.0 TB? Wondering if my feet would be swimming in em but i have read that they fit smaller than other 3.0s

Has anyone gone .5 up their true size in the 3.0 TB? Wondering if my feet would be swimming in em but i have read that they fit smaller than other 3.0s
my 11.5 TB feels tighter than my 11 clear grey, but I kept the insoles in on the TBs 

Last edited:
Make that +2.
laugh.gif
Hmmm... Making me wonder of a Warriors themed Ultra Boost. haha

Got my sz 11 Night Cargos in today from DSG. Outsoles were covered in dirt marks. Obviously a returned or display pair. Sent them right back. 

Also, looking for a sz 12 in the UA Mikitype CS1's. Have a sz 11 and 11.5 to trade. Hit my inbox if you have a 12. 

On another note, my LTD Leather Cage Blacks are coming in tomorrow from Solebox. Debating whether I should make these into a Triple Black. The waxed laces and leather cage with a proper black knit would probably look fire. 

Last edited:
My 93/17 came in 2 days ago, promptly returned them because 1) too small, damn adidas, felt smaller than blacks 2) I didn't like them as much as blacks. So got my $192 back,didn't want to go through the hassle of reselling for $40 extra bucks after fees View media item 2385426

Why though?

Any on feet picture of UB Black Leather LTD?

Need more pics to convince me..

Didn't have time to take pics last night, but I can say they look real nice in person.

Some things I noticed in person, but not online:
-Waxed laces
-Heel cup is leather
-"Dimples" on heel cup are a lot more subtle than in the pics, which is a good thing to me
-"UB" text on heel cup is not clear and kinda fuzzy looking (indifferent on this one)

Finally got my grails - cb 1.0 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]View media item 2385455270$ (including taxes) from flightclub.
Guess i could've got them a few bucks cheaper somewhere else,but they are nearly impossible to get in europe and since I only have five days in NYC I didn't want to waste my time there with the hunt for a better deal, so I pulled the trigger. So happy :smile:

BTW: since you are the burger experts:
I tried ShakeShack and Five Guys (both were awesome) and planning on going to Five Napkins tonight. Any other recommendations for great burgers in town?

Last edited:
Also, looking for a sz 12 in the UA Mikitype CS1's. Have a sz 11 and 11.5 to trade. Hit my inbox if you have a 12. 
I would say your best bet is to sell them and purchase your size. Right now on Stockx someone has size 12 for $299. Highest bid is $250. Worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom