ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

do we know what other Consortium shops are getting these ?havent seen **** else from anyone online.. 
nerd.gif
Usually it's the partner shop on the 1st release date and them a week after they release a FSR at other consortium retailers

do we know what other Consortium shops are getting these ?havent seen **** else from anyone online.. :nerd:

Should be in all consortium accounts after haven, I think it's the 8th. Expect 15-20 pairs for smaller boutiques. Bigger stores might get a few more. At least this is the usual practise.

Just got these in. A bit underwhelmed tbh. Still on the fence with them but want to try pirate black style rope laces and see how that looks. Something about the all black UB has a kitchen chef crocs vibe.
I've still got 3 or 4 ghost charges from that horrible morning. I wanted these so bad. I manually had my size 14 in cart right at 10AM and then ADC took a huge dump.

I prefer the contrast of the upper on these to the true TBs.

Hey guys, back from silent reading. Can anyone tell me how the SNS x social status fits? Are they on the snug side or a little looser like the 3.0's?
I think they run long. I sized down 1 full size down to sz 11 from my 1.0 size 12 and still have decent wiggle room for my toes. I'd recommend sizing down 1/2 size at least unless you have insanely wide feet.

Last edited:
I think they run long. I sized down 1 full size down to sz 11 from my 1.0 size 12 and still have decent wiggle room for my toes. I'd recommend sizing down 1/2 size at least unless you have insanely wide feet.
I am confused now :/ Very picky with the size, want the perfect fit. Got a 11 in all 1.0, 10.5 in creams and 3.0, cant decide what size to get

They may be parked near by, who knows. But two days before the release? Haven should just do what reigning champ did and not allow anyone to lineup until after the store closes the night before.

With regards to parked nearby, I meant the night before the release. Like you can literally see them in their car next to the store. Not camping in their car for 2+ days.

However, I agree that Haven should follow RC's line up procedure though.

Last edited:
I am confused now :/ Very picky with the size, want the perfect fit. Got a 11 in all 1.0, 10.5 in creams and 3.0, cant decide what size to get
Go sz 10.5. You'll regret going 1.0 size if you sized down on 3.0's or Creams (run slightly large like Nakeds due to wool).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom