ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ohwell.gif

That's fine. I still don't know why you picked the "more pairs" from my original statement to argue over. My key criticism of the app was the fact that NYC got so many exclusive releases. I even later stated I was fine with NYC getting the most pairs. You literally picked the least significant part of my point to argue over. 

3D Runner Future Craft 

Ultra Boost RC 3.0

United Arrow & Sons NMD

EQT 93/17 Triple White

WM NMD R2 PK Navy/Black NMD

Ultra Boost LTD Triple Black 1.0

Red Apple PK NMD 

NMD XR1 Triple Black 

NMD Triple Black (original release) 

NMD Solar Red (original release) 
I aint hit on none of those so I dont care. confirmed is useless to me adidas go do a drop in kansas city for all I care. I aint hitting anyway 
laugh.gif

I aint hit on none of those so I dont care. confirmed is useless to me adidas go do a drop in kansas city for all I care. I aint hitting anyway 
laugh.gif
That's fine but my argument stands. My success rate on the Confirmed app is like 1/20 but Adidas doesn't even give me a chance to take my L for releases I want the majority of the time. Each new release I see "NYC" and exit the app. 

Last edited:

That's fine but my argument stands. My success rate on the Confirmed app is like 1/20 but Adidas doesn't even give me a chance to take my L for releases I want the majority of the time. 
4 get it I just read your location

Last edited:

where do you live anyway ? what city ?
I live in the SF Bay Area. I don't live in SF technically but the "zone" includes most of the Bay Area including San Jose. So, probably roughly 3-4 million people at least. The actual population of the entire SF Bay Area is closer to 7 million people. We're still pretty small compared to the greater LA area to be fair. They're closer to 19 million people. 

Last edited:
Haha my typical weekday errand outfit is an Under Armor hoodie, Nike sweats, and UBs
lol same for me. I'm not sponsored by any of these brands, so I don't see why I can't mix it up with what I have. Each company makes something better than the other, I'd almost feel like a clown being dressed head to toe in Adidas and they're not cutting me any checks :D

those look great,  did you go TTS? 
Yeah I went with my TTS 9. Fits perfect, reminds me of the Response Trails. For reference, I'm a 9.5 in almost all UB except some 3.0 UB I go down to 9. The leather on the toebox and sides is nice and has a really soft feel. The upper/vamp is like a neoprene material.

Just on this whole Nike vs. Adidas apparel thing. I own multiple pairs of TF pants and they are all very comfortable, look great and the quality is awesome. I bought a couple pairs of Adidas ZNE joggers to check them out and they feel way cheaper, the sizing is off i.e. they fit very baggy. The second time wearing them the stitching ripped on one of the legs. They're no where near the Nike TF quality. Not impressed.

In general I like Nike's apparel more. My opinion of course...

Just on this whole Nike vs. Adidas apparel thing. I own multiple pairs of TF pants and they are all very comfortable, look great and the quality is awesome. I bought a couple pairs of Adidas ZNE joggers to check them out and they feel way cheaper, the sizing is off i.e. they fit very baggy. The second time wearing them the stitching ripped on one of the legs. They're no where near the Nike TF quality. Not impressed.

In general I like Nike's apparel more. My opinion of course...
Think that's the majority opinion here.

finally received my EQT 93/17 in white. Man they are nice in hand.

debating going for RC 3.0s or not (with the low stock numbers its prob a waste of time anyway) But really starting to like the CS2 Ronin's. some of the on feet shots have really changed my mind on them

Back
Top Bottom