ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATB's came in today... Fit exactly like the silver pack 3.0. Which is too bad for yours truly because they're too small. Adidas killing me with this sizing chit on these 3.0's.

Feature had a "Final Sale" stamp on the packing slip, so I guess it's off to Goat or StockX for these.

Resell not lit lol. Oh well...

View media item 2405185
From now on I'm just ordering a 10.5. If I have a little room so be it. At least they'll be wearable.

Last edited:
Catching up for the day:

Just walked out of the office today for the last time (with a nice last paycheck). Tempted to buy a grail but I've already spent too much money on shoes.

With all the interview talk, actually thought you were already on to the next gig. As always said before: Good Luck!

un-DS my NMD grails today gentlemen. Whatchu know bout that office cubicle swag
View media item 2404831

Very nice. Haven't seen an on feet pic for so long.

I kinda like em, very curious to try them on. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to cop, Nike needs to stop messing around and GR them.

So many upcoming colorways.
Get this weird gut feeling that these Vapor after initial hype, be like every current year air max at clearance.

Just got my Reigning Champs in. They are nice, really like the thickness of the knit, and overall premium feel of the shoe (for a $200 runner). They almost feel more expensive than my Havens, if that makes sense. That said, I feel like the quality control was lacking. Some smudges here and there. These did come with extra laces, not a single pair of Havens I've owned or seen in person did.

View media item 2405255View media item 2405257View media item 2405260

Is it possible to re-custom our order from mi adidas after we get "production kick-off" email?

I kinda messed up the design and want to have cleaner look of the grey joint.

Make no mistake, this is a bag that I will NEVER check.. all I need is someone who knows sneakers to see this coming down the ramp.. they're gonna know right off the bat that its worth looking into... its clutch that these bags are also TSA approved size 
smokin.gif
Looks dope man repped! Probably gonna get the same one

I'd be iffy on any pair of zebras without a YS sticker but that's just me and obviously some pairs don't have them

Just got my Reigning Champs in. They are nice, really like the thickness of the knit, and overall premium feel of the shoe (for a $200 runner). They almost feel more expensive than my Havens, if that makes sense. That said, I feel like the quality control was lacking. Some smudges here and there. These did come with extra laces, not a single pair of Havens I've owned or seen in person did.
Nice pick up! These shoes really do feel premium; slide out box, dust bag, extra laces, and real leather. Also the QC can be hit or miss. My first pair was practically flawless. Couldn't find any problems with. 2nd pair the dust bag came bent, box a little damaged, a small smudge on leather cage and a loose thread on the heel tab stiching

Fam I know this is not the place to ask for a LC but please can you check.

looks fake

- boost looks too defined (should be glossy)
- inside tag is wrong
- back heel doesn't have the piss Yellow piece in the first pic
- laces look way too long (long laces are an indicator for fakes)
- the 350 wording is way too close to the ankle area

Last edited:
Can't wait for my RC's to arrive, but I'm hoping they fit like the GR's & not the ATB's that just came in. If they fit like my clear gray's I'll be fine.

Can't wait for my RC's to arrive, but I'm hoping they fit like the GR's & not the ATB's that just came in. If they fit like my clear gray's I'll be fine.
the RC feels TTS/.5 down to me. I got half size down and the fit is snug, but I can see my toe bump from the toe box. I can take out the insole which gives a more relaxing fit and no more of my toe sticking out lol

So im going through the thread as i was about to ask on sizing for the RC 1.0, theyre more TTS like the UB 3.0? I was trying to base it off the other guys sizing but not sure if he goes true in his ub 1.0 and 2.0.

Catching up for the day:
With all the interview talk, actually thought you were already on to the next gig. As always said before: Good Luck!
Very nice. Haven't seen an on feet pic for so long.
So many upcoming colorways.
Get this weird gut feeling that these Vapor after initial hype, be like every current year air max at clearance.

I was given until May 1st. I was in and out of the office (mostly out using up my sick time)

So im going through the thread as i was about to ask on sizing for the RC 1.0, theyre more TTS like the UB 3.0? I was trying to base it off the other guys sizing but not sure if he goes true in his ub 1.0 and 2.0.

RC 1.0 is the same size as 3.0, which is half size down from my TTS/1.0/2.0 size

the RC feels TTS/.5 down to me. I got half size down and the fit is snug, but I can see my toe bump from the toe box. I can take out the insole which gives a more relaxing fit and no more of my toe sticking out lol

I ordered my normal UB size in the RC. Seems like some guys said they were larger than the TB. I have the Oreo's & clear gray's too & they are fine in a 10. The ATB & the silver pack fit .5 down from them IMO. I don't have any toe bulge but it's just a little too snug.

I don't think so.

man i just saw some nice color combination and i think mine just so whack. and my extra pair color of lace is the same for my upper. i never saw a text on adidas mobile web that the color of lace we choose was for those extra pair. huge mistake.

Still one of my favorite sneakers ever

View media item 2405268

those sure is dope

kinda late to the party, why are they very expensive right now? special material?

Back
Top Bottom