ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back from vacation and missed the drop for the core black 93/17...anyone can point me to anywhere that would have 9-9.5? Possibly for retail or less than $200? Seen some overseas sites but they are 230+

so all white Yeezys were "easier" to get this time around?

same old release nonsense for me and a few others. alot seemed to get through for multiple pairs though.

Feast or Famine. Did see lot of newbs hit multi.
The other noticeable issue that came up was ADC possibly flagging multiple orders paid with same Paypal/payment method.
Think that's what tripped up my orders. Got through after 1.5+hrs splash and first time ghosted on ADC. Twice. F*.

Triple White Yeezy drop:

View media item 2420460

Congrats to those that got their Yeezy creams. Tried to cook on consortium uk yesterday and they threw in some game.

Consortium uk:

Had to go through this just to cart a pair:

PS: I know I deserve the L trying to cook on mobile but I was out
tongue.gif

Just got my bid accepted on StockX for RC3.0.  Ended up paying 240 shipped after $25 coupon code.  Bought the womens version, they are exactly the same except sizing scheme and about 40-50 cheaper than men sizes.

Now, looking for either black leather eqt or white mtn size 9 if anyone has...

Last edited:
What was their reasoning for cancelling? I haven't gotten a cancelled email yet

Item was out of stock when I ordered. I think it might have gone oos while I was checking out.

darn, I ordered from them too. haven't gotten the cancel email from them yet. that price was pretty nice. 

Cancellation email was in my spam folder because it wasn't encrypted (thanks Google) so keep an eye out. If you didn't get it yet hopefully you're good.

Back
Top Bottom