ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im just happy overkill said the online release will be after in store, and in store doesnt happen until 6am my time which is when i normally wake up, so I dont have to pull an all nighter :lol:

Where's the guy who copped 60 parley's last week to resell ?    He sell them all yet ?  lol

He sold 59 pears. Resell is lit.

im just happy overkill said the online release will be after in store, and in store doesnt happen until 6am my time which is when i normally wake up, so I dont have to pull an all nighter :lol:

Nah. Pull an all nighter. :lol:

Last edited:
What???? Black Hu over glitch camo for me.
laugh.gif
You just said no raggerts!!! lmao nah Blue Glitch is my grail. I'll wait to cop Hu NMD's again when they release a maroon or burgundy (fingers crossed)

You just said no raggerts!!! lmao nah Blue Glitch is my grail. I'll wait to cop Hu NMD's again when they release a maroon or burgundy (fingers crossed)

Well I didnt know you sold it to fund it for glitch camo. Well as long as its your grail then again, no raggrets.

11AM in Berlin is 2AM where I'm at...
This. By the time in-store is done, who knows when they'll drop. I dunno if I'm up for pulling an overnighter for these, I want em bad though. Just too old to be doing that sorta **** for shoes.

Anybody cop the new PureBOOST DPRs? I love how light they are and the increased room in the forefoot.

Can I ask how they fit and what sizing I should go with compared UB 1.0/2.0 and 3.0?

It's pk. But the GITD in it makes it stiffer than usual so I went tts and they fit perfect. Even the workers at wish suggested tts. So I went with a 12. In other pk I go 11.5

No one's going hard for these Sneakerboy's tonight/tomorrow right? Sitters? I like them (the Pure Boost).

I feel like people will low key regret passing on these. ADO UB too.

Last edited:

Cant wait for the Overweight EQT Support Fatty to drop
he calls himself Ali Bumaye, which to me is a clear insult for the great Ali 

he even called his last album "rumble in the jungle"....

and he pretty much has no talent at all....

thing is he signed with Bushido, and sadly Bushido is very close to Overkill, which i dont understand, cause Bushido is very wack.... but its the business i guess ^^

Back
Top Bottom