ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah unfortunately StockX isn't strict at all on Factory defects, if you truly wasn't a flawless shoe then go through GOAT
because they don't let any little thing through

Not necessarily, I got 2 kicks from GOAT that were used. 1st one wasn't so obvious but the 2nd one had clearly visible creases on the toe. At least they refunded me for the 2nd pair but in my opinion StockX n GOAT both suck at checking if a shoe is ds

what sucks is that I've always been team goat and my friend convinced me to try stock x and this is what i get.
Their UI is just not that user friendly and their metrics to me I don't believe are good representation of a true market resell value. The range is too broad to me.
selling on stockx is good, they wont even allow a return. I think GOAT does? Purchasing through stockx on the other hand...
mean.gif
(I have twice though with no issues)
Never sold/bought from there but I've have great experience on GOAT selling and buying so I guess that's a plus. GOAT just seems like they got their ish together in terms of QC and promptness of payment. I dig the discount stuff if they find any flaws on the shoe. I'd rather them be stickler about it then experience what @Amethyst got with the 3Ms. That would really annoy me.

I've never had issues with StockX until I purchased a pair of GG 750's. The box was completely destroyed which I was annoyed about since there was no mention of it.

I was more bothered at the fact that they don't mention these things compared to GOAT when you know if you're getting a damaged box or not. I emailed them about it and I received the same message above.

I've never had issues with StockX until I purchased a pair of GG 750's. The box was completely destroyed which I was annoyed about since there was no mention of it.

I was more bothered at the fact that they don't mention these things compared to GOAT when you know if you're getting a damaged box or not. I emailed them about it and I received the same message above.
so ****** up bro

I swear either every employee there uses the name "Russ" or there is just one dude workin overtime answering every email because he is the only dude who replies to my emails 
roll.gif

Yeah it's just unfortunate when you pay a premium and they can't be bothered to let you know of a factory defect

You just have to understand that the defect isn't StockX's fault or the seller's fault but it would be nice to know if the shoe you dropped 5 bills on had any defects

Yeah it's just unfortunate when you pay a premium and they can't be bothered to let you know of a factory defect

You just have to understand that the defect isn't StockX's fault or the seller's fault but it would be nice to know if the shoe you dropped 5 bills on had any defects
exactly!

Just got that “you’re size is in and I have it on the side for you” text from one of my employees that also works at a footstore for the multicolors

Last edited:
Those little scratches on the 3Ms are barely anything

Y'all need to chill out hahah

You know you would've emailed them too if you dropped $500+ and had seen the ultra boost lettering faded like that :lol:

Would've been a bummer but I wouldn't have thrown a fit about it

If I dropped $500 plus on a shoe there's no way I'd let something as small as that make me be upset to the point where I'd want I refund and not wear them

Back
Top Bottom