ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely the wrong thread, but that yeezy thread moves too fast, especially during Yeezy season.

What are some tips for getting through on ADC lol?  I know it says it is random but hard to believe I sat on a splash page for 2 hours while people were able to get in and out multiple times with checkout.  Read a theory that using the OS Windows lowers the chances along with IE?  Also, what was the forum that had the tip for ADC.ca?

Its completely random. The reason people are able to grab multiples is because once you're through the first time, you can then open a whole bunch of tabs that get put right through (usually stays open for about 10 minutes), and then just continuously order.

I gave up on ADC and the confirmed app a looonnnnggg time ago :lol:

honestly, ADC is the only way to go (besides maybe YS) on yeezy drops. Yes ATCs eat right when stock is loaded, but they cant double up on there. As long as it isnt a stupid limited release, manual usuers do have a realistic shot on ADC.

Last edited:
The yeezy thread is a joke in all honesty. During releases its filled with misinformation and trolls. The amount of random noobs that come out of the woodwork during releases is a joke. I was getting PMs yesterday asking all sorts of questions. Like "should i refresh the splash page??!?!??!!"

And people who are like "copped on ADC!!!!" and the stock hadn't even been loaded yet....like why troll people? I try to help where i can but i stay out of there for the most part during the week leading up, and week after a release

only time I venture to the yeezy thread is the morning of a repease, and I stay lurking :lol:. It kills the time while waiting, and is sort of helpful to at least know once stock goes live.

i don't think my OCD will allow me to cop the Zebras. The yellow on the sole where the two parts come together irks me

I don't feel the boost in the football cleats.

I did get them during the friends and family, so on the fence right now.

677952.jpg

250nqc7.jpg

sbsbjb.jpg

I'm ready to try for a pair :smokin

Might end up selling my Naked x Ultraboost collab to get Zebras, I love the Naked's but when I factor what I'll personally get more wear out of it'll be Zebras. I currently have my Oreo v2 listed for 525 (used) on GOAT so hopefully just selling that and another old snkr will be enough but if I have to I'm willing to throw the Naked's for more cash. 

Morning boost fam... Decided to wander in after the salt has finally wore off from the Zebra drop yesterday. :lol:

Yeah I think I am leaning toward keeping the Kith 

I think I'm just still riding that salt wave 
roll.gif

I'll just unload my VNDS Oreo V2 and the old *** Yeezy Roshe/Cheeta Roshe for Zebras. 

Are the MC 3.0 dropping fcfs in FTL/FTA Wednesday? Def Want a pair but see that they still aren't on the launch locator yet

Back
Top Bottom