ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Energy Inks/Noble Purps came in the mail from sport shoes. They sent it in a bag, so the box is messed up badly, but can't really complain since it was about $30 under retail.

Vibrant as hell, I love it!

Since it was a woman's pair and in UK sizing, I went with UK 9 which is 10.5 US womens = 9.5 mens. Fits just like a US 10 tho which is weird
Are you based in U.S? How long did they take to receive?

Key Cities today
KC728.jpg
KC728.jpg

these raffles are all fake. It's all a publicity stunt to gain followers over stockx.

Where is goat getting all these "exclusives" from and willing to let them all go for retail.
A plausible theory a friend brought up is they just bought shoes that folks were selling on their app from a marketing budget the could've had.

Or they just had a fake raffle.

A plausible theory a friend brought up is they just bought shoes that folks were selling on their app from a marketing budget the could've had.

Or they just had a fake raffle.

but then they would be losing money once they sell for retail. I mean they probably bought the pairs that were only reselling for around retail anyway and throw those real pairs in as a raffle. All the other high priced items in their raffles could very well a hoax to draw attention to their raffle system. Because no one would've gave a second glance if they were raffling mesh nmd's and roshes

Back
Top Bottom