ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
random question for anyone that knows or lives in washington.. im heading out there in november, anyone know of some wicked sneaker stores around the center of the city ?

Major DC
Commonwealth DC
Ubiq Georgetown
Kickk Spott Consignment

If youre coming here to do the whole tourist thing the ATRs will be a good pick up for our weather

IMG_1049.JPG

Are these the sept 30 burgs?

IMG_6990.JPG
IMG_6989.JPG

Burgs, greens, and these got my wallet ready
I've been debating between these or the grey 3's that just dropped (grey upper black heel cup white boost...not to be confused with the triple grey monstrosity)...I think I'm leaning grey 3 at this point.

I've been debating between these or the grey 3's that just dropped (grey upper black heel cup white boost...not to be confused with the triple grey monstrosity)...I think I'm leaning grey 3 at this point.
I might have to get the greys being I don't have that color :wink:

Those burgundy 4.0s look niiice. If they're coming out sometime this year, I might just pass on the 3.0

(How many Destiny heads on here? )

The Grey 3s already dropped?? I thought they were dropping later in the month.

October for the grey and burg ATRs, eh!

IMG_5333.PNG

Apparently women will have the ATR burgundy in the ultra boost X silhouette the same day men's burg ATR comes out.

Perhaps these ATRs will replace my old Cole Haan Lunargrand boots from a few years ago. I got both these colors.

2B2CE54E-AC9D-48EF-845F-55010D7C4476-6851-000003F9097615AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom