ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know how the Naked 1.0's fit?

I wear a size 9 in the 3.0 and 4.0, but the 2.0's I wear are 9.5. Never had a pair of 1.0, any help on sizing would be great!

Also will be copping a pair of the Reigning Champ 1.0's in the near future and read that they fit long, so would a size 9 be okay?

Thanks!

Naked 1.0 fit small. Go with a size 9.5 or even a 10 if you like a loose fitting. The cage on them seems tight af.
As for the RC 1.0, size 9 would be good for you.

I'm assuming the odds of the new "zebras" selling out are pretty low right? Also, any way to know if Footlocker/Champs/etc will be getting them? Trying to see if I need to stay up all night and buy them online or if I can just walk in to Footlocker the day of pick some up.

I'm assuming the odds of the new "zebras" selling out are pretty low right? Also, any way to know if Footlocker/Champs/etc will be getting them? Trying to see if I need to stay up all night and buy them online or if I can just walk in to Footlocker the day of pick some up.

I'm going to be picking up one of either the Bait EQT 93/17s or the Neighborhood Iniki from a local seller. What's everyone's opinion on which is the better buy? Both are basically the same price for me (near retail).

Can't decide on my end so would appreciate the feedback.

6EB28DD1-0291-4867-ACB8-BE97A04B5E9B.jpeg

eBay deal came in

I'm going to be picking up one of either the Bait EQT 93/17s or the Neighborhood Iniki from a local seller. What's everyone's opinion on which is the better buy? Both are basically the same price for me (near retail).

Can't decide on my end so would appreciate the feedback.

I actually busted out the inikis today and after a few wears I have to say the pk and the heel cup improve the shoe compared to the regular inikis but for me it's still not as snug as the baits.

If I had to choose one it would be the Baits no doubt, it's the most comfortable boost I have that's not a UB

I would say baits too, just cause that deal is more scarce now while iniki is still fresh and u can find deals for a while on those. Both nice. Just make sure baits fit cause I can’t even wear them sizing up

Thx unfortunately I spent too much money this past Saturday lol
I showed my son my pair of the Sb x Packer mids; hoping he would want them but said no cause his supreme Af1's will be here on Wednesday and i got him a pair of Ub last month.

Back
Top Bottom