ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered the Zebras (or oreos or whatever the hell we're calling them) from adidas.com. Will report back once I have them in hand. Actually my first pair of UB. Really looking forward to getting them in.

Still need that solar pack after all this time :frown:
I remember when they were so easy to find lmao

IMG_3185.JPG

Some stores just take forever to ship the shoes: Adidas x Pharrell HU Trail NMD Holi cream. First ever Trail NMD model. Plenty of interesting things.

Went true to size 10.5. Exact width and a whole thumb extra length. Can see how cage negatively affect wide footers and mismatch length with a 1/2 size either way. And the Trail sole/side plugs are heavy. Solid traction and durable feel, but a lot different from NMD R1 or City Sock.

Looking forward to the next colorways in the pack.

So length is not too bad if you go TTS?

Just saw they already released on naked and only 10 my size is missing. May pick this up on ww release although I think they will go on discount

Thanks for that. Does anyone know if JD Sports displays in US or UK sizes (I'm assuming UK)? They don't specify. I ordered a 10. Which would be .5 up since my TTS is US 10.

Repped. Never ordered from overseas before though. I'm having trouble putting my address so I'll try again in the morning and try to get someone on their chat support.
It worked for me. I just let it autocomplete my address.

Thanks for that. Does anyone know if JD Sports displays in US or UK sizes (I'm assuming UK)? They don't specify. I ordered a 10. Which would be .5 up since my TTS is US 10.

uk but i think you have an option to change it if i remember correctly

UK sizes.

Any date for the cream 1.0 yet?? I know I asked last week and the week before that. Idc

Naked's arrived from NAKED Copenhagen yesterday, apologies for the quick-n-dirty shots. Using new Consortium box was a bonus - same as CLOT Alienegra.

Regularly wear 9.5s (43 1/3 EU) in NMDs and BOOSTs and these fit perfectly. Not bad for $160 + shipping.

2018-03-15 17.08.34.jpg . 2018-03-15 17.09.03.jpg 2018-03-15 17.09.24.jpg

So length is not too bad if you go TTS?

Length for me was extra whole thumb at true to size. Would have preferred 1/2 at most.
Guy in NMD thread was telling me 1/2 down is still ok if not wide foot because relace and wear over time will cause sides to loosen.

Back
Top Bottom