ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah tbh their sales are probably better than ever. It’s just hypebeasts and ”sneakerheads” who keep claiming that they are dying.

Look at us now.. prior to the UB drop back in 15' we were all on the flyknit train.. now we're here 3 years later complaining about " boost is dead"... man hype kills... iono about y'all but I'm glad Adidas and Nike are fighting for our $$ . i have bought so many more shoes than i would have otherwise and the fact that I can get some of them on disco now is even better!

Look at us now.. prior to the UB drop back in 15' we were all on the flyknit train.. now we're here 3 years later complaining about " boost is dead"... man hype kills... iono about y'all but I'm glad Adidas and Nike are fighting for our $$ . i have bought so many more shoes than i would have otherwise and the fact that I can get some of them on disco now is even better!
Currently on the off-white train until The 'Forty' is completed...lol

It's definitely a great time for the casual sneaker customer. Walking into a shoe store these days there is a TON of great stuff on the shelves. I remember a couple years ago a friend from out of town was visiting and we went around the city to sneaker shops just so he could try on a pair of UBs and not a single store had any in stock. Now almost any decent store you go into will have multiple colorways in most sizes.

When I talk about adidas slipping it's in the marketing & innovation departments, not so much sales. Because they're killing that department these days. But it's definitely a balancing act, the hyped stuff helps generate interest in GR stuff so if they go long enough without any hype, the rest will start to slip as well.

7A7FE6D6-4080-45A4-BB19-5FF7BF3070B6.jpeg
Touched down this afternoon.
7A7FE6D6-4080-45A4-BB19-5FF7BF3070B6.jpeg

But did its brother make in from Europe doe, too?

Think the main reason this thread is not as active as it used to be is because we have spent 3 years buying ultra boost and realised that we have too many boost shoes! I love ultra boosts, but I have 7 pairs! That's enough to last me years and years!

On the other hand apart from the roshe, what other shoe in recent times has stayed hype for more than a year or so? Vapormax now sitting on shelves a year after release. Think the ultra boost hype lasting as long as it has is unique in the current climate.

we need a new silo.
UBs have set the standard too high. it might be hard to beat.
But true enough, people had enough of UBs and NMDs

It’s hard for any company to come up with something brand new that’ll be the next big thing. Other than Jordan 1, 3, 4, 11, and some other ones in between, Ben JB struck out with some of the newer models. 32s are okay, but not nearly as popular as the classic silos I mentioned above

I think a good number of folks have moved on to the Air Max 270. I've been anti-Swoosh and haven't bought a Nike Product since 2012, and even I almost gave in.

P.O.D's look good but to echo thoughts shared earlier...definitely wish the front pod is boost. I have owned two pairs of bball boost shoes and tried on plenty others where they have a boost heel and EVA forefoot and it's just not comfortable. I tend to walk more on the front of my foot as opposed to being a heel striker so it's pretty noticable for me.

But this just leaves improvement for the 2.0.

Really wish I went for those black undefeated, regretting not trying for em now after seeing all them on-feet pics and how nice that 1.0 knit is.:frown:

Interesting shoe. It's like 1.0 v2. The knit vent holes are wider. The tongue material is slightly different and more padded. The cage is that soft silicone style introduced w 3.0. But it definitely has the mesh heal and the fit is pretty snug around the collar like a 1.0 IMO

what size did you get?

Plus with the 4D MSRP, I believe they'll fly for the first iteration then sit for sure on the next once folks find out it ain't as comfy as boost.

Price on the futurecraft 4ds will drop once they can produce pairs in larger quantities. While its not AS comfortable as boost imo it pretty close once broken in and aesthetically also imo

I hate the wood woods

I think you are the only person I've ever come in contact with say this. Everyone has their opinion but this one just kinda hurt my heart as these are my #1 favorite ultra boost and second favorite adidas shoe overall lol.

Yeah thought the same. I wonder if he has seen them in hand. An amazing collab for sure and a shade of black in 1.0 knit that is what climas should have been.

My black Undftd has not got any movement since Undefeated created the label on Saturday. :sick: It's like UPS has not picked them up and it have been 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom