ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow creams from sns must’ve gotten stolen. Says delivered yesterday and nothing. Anyone have experience in filing claim through either ups or sns for the missing package?

Why would anyone want anything other than UB/Yeezy, regarding boost? :lol:

I speak from experience. Nothing else Boost related is worth it.

I'm a boost Stan because of the comfort so with that in mind, I agree with you.

I agree with you guys. For me personally when it comes to shoes, very few actually fit me well and comfortably. The 2 models that work best for my feet are Ultraboosts and Yeezy 350 V2s. Can't do Inikis, BYW, NMD R1/R2/XR1, Hu NMD, EQT Boost, etc. I've tried on a lot, wasted a lot of money.

Yes I'm aware there are plenty of other boost utilizing shoes out there with great designs and tech that are good for people with more average size/shape feet, but for some of us, options are limited.

Last edited:
EQT Boost 93/16 was dope. Picked up two colorways and both pairs from the concept collab. Have a couple of Pharrell NMDs, but other than that, it’s all UB and 350 v2s for me.

This is looking like an ultra boost only thread. where's the love for other boost models?

There's a yeezy topic, NMD and Adidas basketball

What do you want? Pureboost, 93/17's, Iniki's etc.? What exactly have they released that we should be talking about?

Any of the homies see the grey 4.0(7.5) for women cheaper than $124 at adc? Local Adidas store sold out. My girl saw them and fell in love lol.

Why would anyone want anything other than UB/Yeezy, regarding boost? :lol:

I speak from experience. Nothing else Boost related is worth it.
I've never understood the hype for 350's, Especialy the v1's. v1's has to be one of the ugliest boost models

There's a yeezy topic, NMD and Adidas basketball

What do you want? Pureboost, 93/17's, Iniki's etc.? What exactly have they released that we should be talking about?
zx500, the newer pharrell models, 93/18's, more of those newer never made models, am4s etc etc

Ubiqlife.com

4Ds a FSR

Attachments

• 9C174029-125B-4C12-8C99-D985FB55301D.png
    9C174029-125B-4C12-8C99-D985FB55301D.png
    524.8 KB · Views: 48
For me it would be the first pair of Ultra Boost 1.0...do you guys suggest half size up like for the V2 ? Thanks :smile:

If someone can find hender scheme x adidas zx500 (black/tan) in 9.5 for retail I will buy creams right now

Ok, I've been out of the loop for a while. Did the creams restock at local retailers as well??? Footlocker, champs etc?

Ok, I've been out of the loop for a while. Did the creams restock at local retailers as well??? Footlocker, champs etc?

Nope, wasn't on their release calendars and I couldn't find any in my local stores. Looks like just Adidas and boutique sneaker stores.

Hows the cushion in comparison to other boost models

Better than NMDs and very similar to the iniki, but more structured, better materials, and a slightly softer (yet stable) ride.

Off the top of my head I'd say NMD<Iniki<ZX500RM<EQT93/17<OG/2.0/Chill Pureboost<Yeezy 350 V2<UB

Back
Top Bottom