ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never got the email bro

the email doesn't really matter, but it's a good reference. I didn't get any emails, i called this morning to follow up and rep said 'yes your rep last night processed the 30% off last and it shows in our system.... please allow for 2-3 business days for the refunded amount to show on your card'.

she then said 'but i can email you if you want'

-Nathan

the email doesn't really matter, but it's a good reference. I didn't get any emails, i called this morning to follow up and rep said 'yes your rep last night processed the 30% off last and it shows in our system.... please allow for 2-3 business days for the refunded amount to show on your card'.

she then said 'but i can email you if you want'

-Nathan

I'll wait a few days then to see if I get the PayPal refund.

Anyone receive their creams from sneaker politics yet? When I try to track it, it still says Shipment Ready for UPS. I contacted customer service about it so hopefully they get back to me.

I should've just waited and ordered on ADC but I wasn't sure if these would sit or not.

Anyone receive their creams from sneaker politics yet? When I try to track it, it still says Shipment Ready for UPS. I contacted customer service about it so hopefully they get back to me.

I should've just waited and ordered on ADC but I wasn't sure if these would sit or not.

UPS hasn't gotten it yet.

More than likely slammed during holiday weekend? Mine was like that as well, up until it started to show movement yesterday. Eta is tomorrow.

Just got my restock creams in from Adidas and one of the toeboxes is like a mushed down flat line. From the end of the laces/cage to the tip of the toe its just flat. I tried them on and even at the normal half size up my toe comes right up through the top. That's the best I can describe it, and it doesn't look like any other UB I own (including OG creams, and other 1.0s). I'll post pics later when I get home from work. Pretty terrible QC. Gonna just return them, as it wouldn't really be fair to try and sell these to someone on GOAT just to pass this problem onto someone else.

Has anyone else noticed a poor build quality in this batch?

WHY is Adidas still excluding Gold Medals from discount? :lol: they are sitting w/ a FSR...

temper runs look muuuuuuuuuch better. when will adidas learn to add concealed boost in other sneakers

Sorry to ask this again but has anyone had movement on their cream order from Kith?
Mine is still unfulfilled. Thank you!

upload_2018-11-27_14-22-17.png

The Creams had reasons for you guys to use. What reason am I gonna use on Gold Medals? I can cop from StockX for the low anyway...
I believe a few members got the gold medals in store with the discount also

The Creams had reasons for you guys to use. What reason am I gonna use on Gold Medals? I can cop from StockX for the low anyway...

it's still cyber monday on the site technically =P . I kid... the gold medals will go on discount surely or wait til Christmas sales, and maybe ADC will do another walk in 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom