ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as cream UB go for me..original release I got a 9.5 (my usual 1.0 size) and they fit a bit loose and had room at the toe. Figured it was from the wool upper.

The 2018 cream release I ordered a 9 since mine were a bit big, and they were tight as hell. Still fit me, but I could tell they’d be uncomfortable after more than 5 mins wear. I had ordered a 9.5 also, and kept those. They fit fine, but the knit is definitely more snug/tight than the original cream UB.

Also APB hasn’t shipped out my OG pair yet. I did email then to cancel one of my OG orders that I didn’t use the free ship code on and they did email me back saying they cancelled that order as I requested, just haven’t heard anything about the remaining order (which I hope does ship)

Do the liberty's drop on the 7th? i saw them drop at champs a bit ago already but seems they sold out quick or were taken down.

I had to get my Creams in TTS... but have a pair of TTS and .5 up coming in the OGs. Wish I could've gotten a 9.5 in the discount Creams

I'm a TTS 9, 9.5 in most UBs and went with a 10 for the OGs... I initially was thinking just 9.5 but since my only pair of 1.0s fit super tight I went with a half size up on those.

First off, because of the curve on the front of the OGs, they look almost identical in length. There is maybe a thumb width of space up at the front on the OG pair for me, but I'm wearing below average thickness socks. I generally rock some thicker Stance pairs. Even at a full size up from my TTS, these fit a little tight, especially getting my very average sized ankles and kind of wide feet into the opening. Looks wise they're pretty nice. Will be super versatile and I love the OGs for the hits of gold and purple. Don't love the new insole.

I also have a 9.5 coming from the Adidas.ca restock today (though wouldn't care if they cancelled it). I wonder if Adidas is having a lot of inconsistencies with sizing. If my 9.5 fits like my 10, I'll probably keep those because the 10 does just appear like a longer shoe in hand, maybe just for psychological reasons...

IMG_2774.jpg IMG_2769.jpg

Just walked into Adidas NYC on 5th Ave and walked out with OG's in a 10.5....also got 30% off as a result of some promotion they are running. That was nice and easy. Wish it was always like that.

Just got tracking from Cncpts. That’s 2/3 so far. Nothing yet from APB. Honestly, I hope it gets cancelled. Only need 2.

Back
Top Bottom