ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
il_fullxfull.1066364881_ag18.jpg

I don't get why people try to ish on people that don't want banana shapes and tell them to just wear them and not complain since that won't be visible.

That's true, but then again I like to look at my collection/shoes and enjoy them like that. I also don't like the look of them with shoe trees so it would definetly bother me.

What exactly is wrong with that?

Wow. They told him to re-list it if he’s not satisfied :rofl:
That’s clearly a defect. Or was worn by a witch.....
That’s an instant chargeback if I ever got a pair like that and they refused to accept a return.
I’ve had multiple issues with stock x. U have to have paypal step in to get your money back.

WTF how can something like this be accepted by stockX?!
im pretty disappointed at stockx for their poor handling of this situation. they are gonna offer 20 dollars credit for future purchases and not for this purchase so they can leech more money off of you? FU stockx.
and nope, they won't refund but will relist the sneaker for free.. they expect someone else to buy that sht?
the right thing to do was refund the customer and return the shoe to the seller or clearly show pics of the shoe before selling.

im pretty disappointed at stockx for their poor handling of this situation. they are gonna offer 20 dollars credit for future purchases and not for this purchase so they can leech more money off of you? FU stockx.
and nope, they won't refund but will relist the sneaker for free.. they expect someone else to buy that sht?
the right thing to do was refund the customer and return the shoe to the seller or clearly show pics of the shoe before selling.
https://niketalk.com/threads/what’s-it-like-to-work-at-stockx-i-quit-after-1-day.677537/

That’s unacceptable service.
From time to time I think about trying StockX out, but stories like this make them a no go.

I havent been in this thread in a longggg time... big Ultra Boost 1.0 guy here

Just got my OGs in yesterday and my creams the other week. Its definitely bittersweet for these to be retrod. But damn am i glad to have another DS pair of both of these beautiful pairs of shoes.

But they cheaped out on the OG lace tips and im disappointed

I ordered from ADC on 12/1 and still don't have any movement...My order is at "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed." This is really starting to annoy me, considering I ordered my Concord 11's on 12/8 and they showed up SUNDAY, 12/9 via a courier service from Nike...

I ordered from ADC on 12/1 and still don't have any movement...My order is at "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed." This is really starting to annoy me, considering I ordered my Concord 11's on 12/8 and they showed up SUNDAY, 12/9 via a courier service from Nike...
Same here. I went ahead and grabbed 2 pairs from other stores. Adidas is getting a charge back as soon as my second pair is delivered Thursday.

To everybody complaining about the banana shape... just be thankful yours don't look like this poor guy's UBs:

OH EL OH. These bananas are the only ones that can be complained about.... haha i can't imagine what the worker did when opening that box to 'authenticate'.... "well that's going to make someone's christmas..."

adidas-ultra-boost-2019-release-date-b37703-2.jpg

Still on the fence and will need to see other colors, but they look decent to me in this picture. You have to remember the UB has always been a performance running shoe that people just happen to like wearing casually.

On a somewhat similar note, it bothers me when a new signature bball shoe releases and folks go "Those are gonna look terrible with jeans." Like homie these not meant to be worn with jeans >D

Last edited:
The only thing that I’d say bothers me is the fact angle at the front of the cage and the embossed/debossed stripes don’t line up.
I think some of those samples have cages on backwards. Real ones will be like what the red ones look like

I also have my OG order for 2 pairs that I placed on 12/1, waiting to ship. I doubt it does at this point...

I think some of those samples have cages on backwards. Real ones will be like what the red ones look like
While that may be the case (looking back at leaks, I agree), but the angle (which is present on all of them) I’m talking about makes the stripes look out of place, in particular all of the space at the front portion of the cage.
02BFAF4B-B196-42EB-8BC0-F68E2D9F56A8.jpeg

adidas-ultra-boost-2019-release-date-b37703-2.jpg

Still on the fence and will need to see other colors, but they look decent to me in this picture. You have to remember the UB has always been a performance running shoe that people just happen to like wearing casually.

On a somewhat similar note, it bothers me when a new signature bball shoe releases and folks go "Those are gonna look terrible with jeans." Like homie these not meant to be worn with jeans >D

The problem with these, in my opinion, is that horrid cage. What were they thinking?

Back
Top Bottom