ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some idiots are driving up the price for restock creams in a size 10 and 10.5 on Stockx. Wtf man :smh:. I hate resellers. Some dumb *** just paid $280 for a pair thus increasing the price for no good reason.

Last edited:
what size are these. i've never seen 1.0 pattern start with 3 holes at the point.... i hate to ask this question, but are these legit OG whites? something looks off with the color (too white, could be camera) and the toe pattern.
Just following up again with you. Grabbed a few pairs and took some pics. Most of my 12.5-13 ub 1.0 start with 3 holes including the OG rerelease. The 1.0 white on left is worn 1 on right is ds.
20181217_114851.jpg
20181217_114858.jpg

Then just checking quick these have 2
20181217_120142.jpg

IMG_0881 2.jpg
IMG_0930.PNG
IMG_0926.jpeg

I'm a little disappointed with the new triple black 4.0's. I'm TTS 12, and these are fitting just a little too snug for my liking. They're not exactly uncomfortable, but you can see from the photos how my feet are poking out a bit. Do these break in? Or should I go up to a 12.5?

For reference, my Ultraboost Clima's are TTS 12's so I assumed the 4.0s would be the same...but they definitely fit like a half a sized down.

Length wise they look fine, just looks like you have to loosen up the laces as the cage looks tight on you

snug? it looks like you have some room in the toe area if anything. are you talking about the forefoot?

I think he means the fact that you can see the outline of his toes/foot under the knit

That is correct. Upon standing, you can't see the forefoot area of my foot poking out...however, you can still see my toes poking up through the knit. My Clima's don't show any sign of my toes... but again, they fit more like a 12.5 compared to these.

4.0s break in nicely so you will eventually be okay. But i probably would look for the half size up myself depending on how much extra length you're currently dealing with.

So after rocking 3.0's all last year with the mesh opening vs rocking the 1.0's and the Kinfolks in this last month or so...mesh openings are a definite downgrade in terms of comfort. I think the mesh back looks better but the PK opening definitely feels better..

I unds my 1.0 OG's on Saturday. The left shoe has way more of the banana curve than the right shoe. When wearing them, the right side felt natural whereas I found myself applying some downward pressure on the left side. With additional wears, will the shoe find its form or will these be a continued problem? Will a shoe tree help?

These are still one of my all time favorites

273EDDCF-0978-44C1-97B6-2E111100CFB5.jpeg
I see a nice and clean used pair and I’m debating if I should pay resale on these or not, just don’t know sizing. I’m a 8.5 in 1.0/2.0/Yeezy 350 v2 and 8.0 in 3.0/4.0 (Probably my TTS). Front page says go down half a size, so I don’t know if I should go for an 8.0 or 7.5. Any input?

I unds my 1.0 OG's on Saturday. The left shoe has way more of the banana curve than the right shoe. When wearing them, the right side felt natural whereas I found myself applying some downward pressure on the left side. With additional wears, will the shoe find its form or will these be a continued problem? Will a shoe tree help?
Unfortunately, I feel the retros fit like doo doo initially. Just gotta play with shoe trees, different socks, lacing methods to find the right feel. Also prolly need to break them in. On the contrary, the og’s fit fresh out the box.

Last edited:
Aight, I finally unboxed my pairs after holding on to do a unboxing video. The OG Purp is from APB/Social Status site and the Cream are from ADC. The Boost in the Creams felt harder/firmer than the OG Purp... but idk if I'm just thinking that because I'm reading all the comments. lol! Also, maybe I could have gone .5 up but removing the insole does help. Both shoes are a size 10 but the creams feels smaller than the Purps so..

What y'all think of the shape, knit pattern?

20181217_140702-01.jpeg
20181217_140720-01.jpeg
20181217_140818.jpg
20181217_140837.jpg
20181217_140906.jpg

Worst case of banana shape were the first Parley 3.0s (The all blue pair). They really looked like genie shoes :lol:

Yeah and I remember the insoles didn’t fit in at all so I bought another pair half size down and switched the insoles before returning

I see a nice and clean used pair and I’m debating if I should pay resale on these or not, just don’t know sizing. I’m a 8.5 in 1.0/2.0/Yeezy 350 v2 and 8.0 in 3.0/4.0 (Probably my TTS). Front page says go down half a size, so I don’t know if I should go for an 8.0 or 7.5. Any input?

You probably want a 7.5

Back
Top Bottom