ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw these today:
IMG_20190111_194508.jpg

but ended up getting the dark grey and pink zx 500 from Burlington for $49.
check inbox

$118 on stock x

Sheesh, and to think , you couldn't get these without paying over retail when they originally dropped. Boost isn't dead but the hype is gone and I'm here for it.

These were/are at the adidas employee store. This is why sometimes you’ll see some pretty low prices on stockx for product that runs through there. People are buying at 50% off box. In this case that $118 would net someone $15 after fees, not worth it unless you’re clearing out volume. If anyone follows Heskicks on twitter/YouTube he stays at the employee store reselling through stockx.

Nite Joggers just came in today I love em. They’re more comfortable than the Inikis and 93/17 but aren’t on NMD or Ultraboost <—(obviously) levels of comfort.

Nite Joggers just came in today I love em. They’re more comfortable than the Inikis and 93/17 but aren’t on NMD or Ultraboost <—(obviously) levels of comfort.

My Nite Joggers come tomorrow but I find a hugeeee difference in comfort between Ultraboost and NMD R1. IMO NMD R1’s aren’t really that comfortable in comparison to my R2’s. I’m not expecting the joggers to be Ultraboost comfort level but hoping for R2 at least with the amount of boost they appear to have.

My Nite Joggers come tomorrow but I find a hugeeee difference in comfort between Ultraboost and NMD R1. IMO NMD R1’s aren’t really that comfortable in comparison to my R2’s. I’m not expecting the joggers to be Ultraboost comfort level but hoping for R2 at least with the amount of boost they appear to have.

Agreed. That comment threw me too... (grouping NMD with UB). My double up arrives tomorrow, Im expecting way more than nmd comfort especially with an ortho insole.

I'm struggling to think of a Boost shoe that's LESS comfortable than the NMD...

The Tresc Run and ZX 500 RM have been great new boost models. And the iniki is a personal favorite of mine. I find it hard to believe that they could screw up the nite joggers.

Back
Top Bottom