ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AFA2F405-5CF8-44F2-83D5-A08EA78FD391.jpeg
Wmns
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr.../white-and-black-nite-jogger-sneakers/3302849

No where in your description of your friend it says shoe designer or fashion expert so for him to collaborate on a really nice shoe says a lot about Adidas in who they get their design consulting from.

FASHIONEXPERT.gif

I wanna see this list of "fashion experts" :lol:

Anybody get the UB 19's in Dark pixel?

I saw someone black out the boost and remove the cage and they look 10 times better.

you’re good. SP allows people to order early, never seen a cancel.

Early orders for Sneaker Politics are always good... They ship quick too.... I jumped on a lot of pairs there when they went live early and never had any problems...

Bait canceled my order before with no warning or reason. Careful.

Sorry I would have to disagree. If you are gonna go shoe for shoe, BAPEs don't even come in a unique box to round out the collab. The CNYs runs the theme throughout the shoe and the box. So overall I would say CNY > BAPE.

Also the contrast of materials accent gold hints vs just an all over camo print took more creativity.

Both are nice shoes though, but the more artistic, well thought out shoe came from a chef instead of a big, hyped urban brand.

All True. Thank goodness didnt rely on ADC. Needed multi for Personal and Gifts, so that Add to Cart, Empty Bag loop got real old. Also that fake news App Early Access was BS.
Fyi: Bait multi shipped, Renarts shipped and Politics shipped.

tenor.gif

Looks like Packer shipped. Didn’t get email or anything just checked my account on their site and found it.

Not suprised the Huang CNYs sold out. Kinda shocked by how fast they sold out, but this UB had too much going for it not to. 1.0, finally a true red color, celeb collab, North America exclusive, special box and dust bag. I couldn’t resist.

Hope everyone that wanted them got them.

Looks like Packer shipped. Didn’t get email or anything just checked my account on their site and found it.

Not suprised the Huang CNYs sold out. Kinda shocked by how fast they sold out, but this UB had too much going for it not to. 1.0, finally a true red color, celeb collab, North America exclusive, special box and dust bag. I couldn’t resist.

Hope everyone that wanted them got them.

Yeah my Packers one shipped too!

I'm not, it was a well done collab imo especially when you compare it to the backlash they got for that BHM sneaker.

If it's an Ultraboost 1.0 I'm already like 90 percent there already. The red and tiny details (Panda, gold hit) helped propel that other 10 percent :lol:!

The Huangs have a really good vibe. Thanks for all the photos.

hoping to see this Kinfolk/CNY 1.0 design become the official 5.0 model.

Back
Top Bottom