ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude...you're so damn clutch with the oops. I'm supposed to be good this year but my girl was on my case about not getting her a pair. Too bad no 7.5. Plus we're in the process of moving and I need not spend a dime more than necessary.
I feel ya. I moved across the country a month ago and its hard. I had to cop the Huang's though. Lol

I feel ya. I moved across the country a month ago and its hard. I had to cop the Huang's though. Lol
Congrats man. I know you were trying to get you and your son set up in a new situation. Glad to hear it worked out .

And my dumbass paid resell for the Bapes smh. Total opposite of being good. I got some Adidas gift cards to burn so I was pissed when I couldn't check out the Haungs on ADC.

grey.jpg

Just sold 4 pairs of 1.0 but hung onto these two.

Anyone try on 4.0s and were unable to decide whether they’re TTS or .5 up for you? :lol: And if so, what did you decide on?

Just tried on a few different colorways in the same model and couldn’t figure out what felt best. Part of that may have been due to shoes being stretched out a little from being displays pairs.

Anyone try on 4.0s and were unable to decide whether they’re TTS or .5 up for you? :lol: And if so, what did you decide on?

Just tried on a few different colorways in the same model and couldn’t figure out what felt best. Part of that may have been due to shoes being stretched out a little from being displays pairs.
My experience exactly. I went with tts and after several wears they aren’t tight anymore.

Is there a limit to the amount of times you can request your package be held at UPS Location? Wondering how come I can't request my SneakerPolitics order be held at UPS location.

The shipper might have chosen that to not be an option.

I’ve never ordered from Sneaker Politics but that’s likely why.

I ran into this issue with my Hibbets order of yeezys. It's something to do with the shipping the shipper selected. They are going to use a 3rd party to deliver. In my case it was the USPS but I was none too pleased about it.

You can have UPS hold it if you pay a fee.

all of the above. SP does put restrictions on their shipments so they cant be held..for what reason god only knows. stockx used to do this too and it pissed me the hell off. if you contact them they can lift it.

lower tier service levels like UPS surepost where they handoff to the post office dont have the feature altogether. I think theres a new one too that doesnt allow it, UPS carbon or something.

I've had to go .5 sz down from my 1.0 size in most UB pairs post 2.0. only ones I went back to 1.0 size were the re-issues.

I've had to go .5 sz down from my 1.0 size in most UB pairs post 2.0. only ones I went back to 1.0 size were the re-issues.

I’ve been .5 up on 1.0s, with the exception of original Wools, which I can go TTS. Re-issues, like you mentioned I went .5 up (Creams were tighter the second time around for me).

3.0s I went TTS as well. 4.0s I didn’t even bother trying on until tonight. And that was because there were pairs for like $100, so I figured they were attractive at price. I’m leaning towards TTS, but I tried on 4 pairs and each one felt different lol. Again, part of that may have been because they were display pairs.

all of the above. SP does put restrictions on their shipments so they cant be held..for what reason god only knows. stockx used to do this too and it pissed me the hell off. if you contact them they can lift it.

lower tier service levels like UPS surepost where they handoff to the post office dont have the feature altogether. I think theres a new one too that doesnt allow it, UPS carbon or something.

Ah yeah, SP used UPS Carbon for mine :rolleyes

I’ve been .5 up on 1.0s, with the exception of original Wools, which I can go TTS. Re-issues, like you mentioned I went .5 up (Creams were tighter the second time around for me).

3.0s I went TTS as well. 4.0s I didn’t even bother trying on until tonight. And that was because there were pairs for like $100, so I figured they were attractive at price. I’m leaning towards TTS, but I tried on 4 pairs and each one felt different lol. Again, part of that may have been because they were display pairs.
I dunno if you are a no insole dude or not but TTS would probably be better, then take insoles out if you wear thicker socks if the snugness is bothersome. It's kind of difficult to get the same consistent feel throughout the knit generations but since the recent generations have been using a thinner knit, going on the smaller side gives you more forgiveness.

before i got into UBs I didnt like them because of the cage...now I think they're hideous without it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom