ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all I picked these up off the Adidas official eBay pay for 40 bucks shipped. They were 64.99, with an extra 20% off, and I had ebay bucks. What a pickup! Make sure yall follow them for deals, I think now they have buy get one 50% off. Only sizes in the Pushas currently are 5,6, and 7

20190721_194839-01.jpeg afterfocus_1563771491677.jpg

Do you have a backstory?

What is missing

Posted within the last page or 2. Adidas made a new commercial (or Twitter video advertisement) that features a bunch of creators and what not who wear Boost shoes, and Teddy and his weird following of teenage boys are all upset that he wasn't included. Its honestly weird af. He, and they, feel like he deserves "credit" for helping Boost reach the levels that it was once at, I guess because of his YouTube review videos?

Never mind the fact that "boost is dead" as far as hype... as evidenced by the fact that Ultraboosts can be found for almost 50% of their MSRP on the regular (look 2 posts above for sale link).

Posted within the last page or 2. Adidas made a new commercial (or Twitter video advertisement) that features a bunch of creators and what not who wear Boost shoes, and Teddy and his weird following of teenage boys are all upset that he wasn't included. Its honestly weird af. He, and they, feel like he deserves "credit" for helping Boost reach the levels that it was once at, I guess because of his YouTube review videos?

Never mind the fact that "boost is dead" as far as hype... as evidenced by the fact that Ultraboosts can be found for almost 50% of their MSRP on the regular (look 2 posts above for sale link).

Dudes a clown who has a big head for no reason. He didn't get in to boost himself until it was hyped up.

And his following hasn't grown the past two years.

He thought boost was life and it was going to be forever. He painted himself in to a corner bashing everything that wasn't boost.

Dudes a clown who has a big head for no reason. He didn't get in to boost himself until it was hyped up.

And his following hasn't grown the past two years.

He thought boost was life and it was going to be forever. He painted himself in to a corner bashing everything that wasn't boost.

He still bashes everything that isn't boost, like Jordan, FOG, etc. I honestly don't understand why he feels so entitled. I bet if you asked 1000 people on the street, maybe 100 would even know what boost was, and of those... 4 might know who "teddy" is.

I've been wondering if anyone is ever gonna call him out, because its not that hard to find when he actually started getting into boost. He bought his first pair in May 2016, per this link: https://footwearnews.com/2016/focus...t-think-tank-south-littleton-colorado-270688/

The first OG Ultraboosts released in February 2015... so he was a year and half late to the party. The Core Black 2.0's released May 10th, 2016... so he didn't even know about Ultraboosts until they already had the 2nd iteration out.

https://www.saichi.ph/post/ubhistory

The "hysteria" started when Kanye wore the all white 1.0's, back in May 2015 (a full year before Teddy even knew what they were): https://hypebeast.com/2015/5/kanye-...ra-boost-triple-white-during-bbma-performance

Lmaoooo damn still remember that dude with both left shoe. And jpac got burned for saying boost is dead. Yeah this thread was gold. Don't see much of the fellas now
Long time no see. You and your bro. Hope all is well.

I've been around in here lightly, nothing much to talk about since I sat out the UB 19s. I wish I could find my post back in 2016 of saying that UB was only going to last 3 or 4 iterations before going on to something else or straight up just dying.

Adidas has been notorious of not knowing the Urban/Streetwear market. Even more funny that Nike didn't even have to respond to the Boost hype, it died as fast as it came.

Adidas has been notorious of not knowing the Urban/Streetwear market. Even more funny that Nike didn't even have to respond to the Boost hype, it died as fast as it came.

Not to sound all Teddyish here, but not like Nike has been killing it with anything new either.... Reacts are duds. If they didn't have Virgil and re-release about 200 colors of AJ1's, I'm not sure they'd have a lot going for them either.

Not to sound all Teddyish here, but not like Nike has been killing it with anything new either.... Reacts are duds. If they didn't have Virgil and re-release about 200 colors of AJ1's, I'm not sure they'd have a lot going for them either.
Nike is killing it with the hype train. They are collabing with the right people and building hype, catering to what the audience wants.

All these things with Adidas and GoT, fan appreciation all would've been fabulous ideas two-three years ago. And about 4 years too late to come up with an UB *v2 (UB19)

Nike is killing it with the hype train. They are collabing with the right people and building hype, catering to what the audience wants.

All these things with Adidas and GoT, fan appreciation all would've been fabulous ideas two-three years ago. And about 4 years too late to come up with an UB *v2 (UB19)
That's not it. What nike does best is Marketing and that's how nike outshines adidas. Nike can collab with white mountaineering their shoes would fly

Back
Top Bottom