ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped my first pair of UB -- nothing special color-wise, but I dig it

11.PNG

7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15 all still showing now.

What do you consider “normal sizes”? These arent available in half sizes and the only full size not available are 11 and 13.
My point is, it's not even close to a FSR like you originally said. There was a FSR when they originally restocked 1.5-2 weeks ago but sizes are dried up now. They had half sizes when the restock dropped. 7 is a borderline men's size and 8 is for really small feet. 9-12 is normal there's only 3 sizes left out of 7.

B01E858E-4A65-4A99-855C-6489CAFF5E89.jpeg

I need another pair
I remember forgetting they dropped and calling the Third Street Promenade store to hold me a pair. They even allowed me to cop with my employee discount. Best $126 + tax I ever spent I think.

Then a few months later I ran all over the La Brea Tar Pits hunting Charmanders and yellowed the boost :angry:. Shoulda took better care of them. Kinda tempted to throw them in the washer cause the 3M threads look kinda dirty but I'm afraid it'll lose its reflectiveness.

My point is, it's not even close to a FSR like you originally said. There was a FSR when they originally restocked 1.5-2 weeks ago but sizes are dried up now. They had half sizes when the restock dropped. 7 is a borderline men's size and 8 is for really small feet. 9-12 is normal there's only 3 sizes left out of 7.
I see, thanks for the information. Now I know what normal sizes are.

Made the mistake of showing my girl these Woodstock collabs. Looks like I am trying to get matching pairs now. Anyone know if these will hit other consortium later in the month maybe?

Man, I hope everybody who wants a pair can get a pair.

NiceKicks is doing some event in San Francisco on Thursday and I suspect that some pairs will release there.

Back
Top Bottom