ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just curious to those who are into that tie-dye stuff. These look just a similar and these sat pretty hard:

adidas-am4atl-release-date-price-00.jpg

Different model shoe altogether, different materials, different accent colors (cage, laces, outsole),different dye pattern and colors.

They both have a tie dye pattern and they’re both Adidas shoes, but that’s where the similarities end.

The Nike Kicks UB is far superior than that AM4 in pretty much every way imaginable lol.

Just curious to those who are into that tie-dye stuff. These look just a similar and these sat pretty hard:

adidas-am4atl-release-date-price-00.jpg

They're similar in that they're tie-dye-ish. But the NiceKicks one just looks more fluid, if that makes sens, and the colors are more vibrant. Plus... ULTRABOOST > AM4

I honestly hope they sit and I'm able to cop on November, because I most likely can't make it to the SF event this Thursday. And even if I could, I'd hate to make the trip there and find out I'm not the first 100 people there.

They're similar in that they're tie-dye-ish. But the NiceKicks one just looks more fluid, if that makes sens, and the colors are more vibrant. Plus... ULTRABOOST > AM4

I honestly hope they sit and I'm able to cop on November, because I most likely can't make it to the SF event this Thursday. And even if I could, I'd hate to make the trip there and find out I'm not the first 100 people there.
There's still kids on summer break so unless you PTO, it's gonna be a hassle.

Really hoping I can scoop these Woodstocks. If I am going for two pairs (a 13 for me and a 7 for my lady) any ideas on which size to prioritize? I know big sizes have been a little rough (from personal experience) to grab on these Consortium releases but I assume smaller sizes have similar issues.

Really hoping I can scoop these Woodstocks. If I am going for two pairs (a 13 for me and a 7 for my lady) any ideas on which size to prioritize? I know big sizes have been a little rough (from personal experience) to grab on these Consortium releases but I assume smaller sizes have similar issues.

you should definitely prioritize your lady's pair first, leave the 13 for later...

giphy.gif

Marshalls for the win. $40 each plus I live in Jersey, no tax on shoes and clothing. Had to double up on them EQT Support 91/18's, too comfortable!! Gonna throw those Prophere's in the back of the closet and sit on them for a while.
20190812_233954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom