ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compared to the ‘15-‘16 period of Consortium UBs, roughly a page or so worth of posts (most being from regulars) is light work. Hardly everyone coming out of the woodwork, IMO.
We will never get that kind of traffic here again. Still this is more than anything in the past two years.

Bape UBs would like a word...

Had to do a double take during that release to make sure I was still in the UB thread haha. Had so many people taking their plate to go during that drop.

I’m coming out of the woodwork. Hi. I haven’t seen an adidas shoe I’ve liked for a long time. Huge Hendrix fan here so hopefully I can get a pair. What are the chances they release a 12.5?

Now we're just missing drisk, desd, alp, jmaq and his bro, as well as hypebeast and the whole boost gang is here!

Excited for this drop, hopefully it isnt a crap show

I’ll probably have to wait until November considering back in the day I could never cart anything on NiceKicks. The size drop down would never load for me, then it would say sold out haha.

10.5-13 on Goat for only $900

I’ll most likely be going the StockX route as well. Shouldn’t be much over retail is what I’m thinking.

Last edited:
irriphetc8g31.jpg

Long shot, but did anyone get the Navy multicolor 1.0 rerelease and can comment on the sizing? I got the O.G. and cream rerelease and they seem to fit shorter than all of my other UB's. Just wondering if the Navy ran the same.
I got the re-release/retro pair and like everyone else said, they do run a bit small. I went TTS and my toes basically touch the front. I have to take the insole out when wearing them which kinda makes them less comfy.

Damn man, feels like the hype is really building up for these things now. Damn StockX and their early pricing, that's gonna bring all the damn resellers out when Boost is supposedly "dead" :emoji_angry:.
I don't think it's gonna be an easy cop anymore which is making me considering taking some time off Thurday to attend the event in SF. :emoji_confounded:

Back
Top Bottom