ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's probably just gonna be a standard consortium box. Thats probably F&F or just in-store special packaging only

Just no one be an idiot and pay resale if you miss out on Saturday. When they do the wider release in a couple months, these things will go for near retail.

Not getting my hopes up for Saturday either. Nice Kicks website is bot city and there’s enough hype on these that they’ll sell out before you can add to cart.

Hasn't been a consortium collab UB since the collectives last year, so that kinda makes them the winner by default. re: consotrium UB collabs for '19, unless we are counting the non-collab UB19 region pack? (which I wasn't)

Edit: I forgot about Packer

well I don't mean to get technical in the release style or whatever. But wasn't UNDFTD's UB collab also this year? The NK definitely beats all 4 UNDFTD UB.

The packer joints were bad IMO

well I don't mean to get technical in the release style or whatever. But wasn't UNDFTD's UB collab also this year? The NK definitely beats all 4 UNDFTD UB.

bad meaning bad or bad meaning good?

Got the convo started, perfect! As stated its my opinion lol. And what collabs so far in '19 do yall think is better?

No, I get it. Shifting to UB collabs as a whole for the year to include capsule collab releases, sure. TBH, at this point what falls under Consortium-only feels more and more arbitrary. But I also don't understand the people's (not you, specifically, but in general) need to rank them either.

well I'm only talking about it because I personally have not bought any UB's in a long time. No GR's, no retros, no consortiums, and also no collabs. I think the last UB I bought was bape ub and I barely wear them. I forgot that the Bape collab was also this year, but I don't know what category it falls under (consortium or collab). The last good UB I got that I actually give a lot of wears to are the Kinfolks and I overpaid (retail) lol

BC63B158-0C48-48F2-AFAB-89F991963A15.png

Need these joints at discount, $90 and below!

I'm gonna stick to my usual half size up. I've been half sizing up on UB's since the 1.0. Theres been 3 occasions where going half size up bit me in the butt and it being too long/big(1. RC 1.0, UB 3.0, and AKOG). And a few times where I went TTS and it was too tight.

which one of my fellow tea size 8 was from the SF/Bay Area again? HAAAAALLLPPPPPPP

Just gonna go with my regular UB sizing. If it fits like the 3.0s then I'll be straight. If it fits like the 1.0s (non-wool) then it's gonna be a bit tight.

Yeah that's where I'm at. I half-size up on 1.0's and 2.0's, but, for example, the latest Undefeated UB's are tight and closer to 1.0 than 3.0 in sizing for me, but I've been comfy enough in em, even though they're a bit snug.

Going with TTS sizing this time around (since at a glance the knit closest resembles the Bape UB). Went TTS those in the grey and .5 up on the green. The fit on the Grey TTS pair would have worked for both.

I like my BAPE UB's. :shrug

And it was literally the same 2 patterns and colors as the NMD's, w/ a tiny twist on the logo.

And yeah -- TTS was comfy on those.

Knit on these NK's seems a bit thinner and less, um, knitted, if you know what I mean.

Eddie Huang's probably the UB of the year for me. everything down to the shoe box.

As for sizing on the NK UB, other than the 1.0 re-releases and mids, I have never gone 1.0/2.0 sizing since 3.0 releases and on. It's always been a .5sz down from 1.0/2.0 for all my 4.0s, climas, consortium pairs.YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom