ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best ub would have to be those packer 1.0s or that nick kicks ub.
best adidas collab is def not a ub/yeezy/pharrell sneaker

What sucks about the NK tie dye is that the people who go to the event tomorrow will post there pairs for ridiculous prices. This will most likely attract even more people to Saturday’s online launch making it even harder to cop.

What sucks about the NK tie dye is that the people who go to the event tomorrow will post there pairs for ridiculous prices. This will most likely attract even more people to Saturday’s online launch making it even harder to cop.

Pairs are already at ridiculous asks :angry:
Buyers just need to say "F U" to those Asks and bid retail.

Really wanna go to the event tomorrow but too much **** to do at work :angry:

Pairs are already at ridiculous asks :angry:
Buyers just need to say "F U" to those Asks and bid retail.

Really wanna go to the event tomorrow but too much **** to do at work :angry:

Dang, if I lived by the event I would have the “flu” tomorrow. Lol

Dang, if I lived by the event I would have the “flu” tomorrow. Lol

Ha, nah too much stuff on my plate atm. And at the end of the day it's just a pair of sneakers. I could still make it there before 6 after work, but I doubt I'll be one of the first 100 people in line then. Just gonna try on Saturday and hope for the best. If not then I'll wait until the worldwide drop in November.

Ha, nah too much stuff on my plate atm. And at the end of the day it's just a pair of sneakers. I could still make it there before 6 after work, but I doubt I'll be one of the first 100 people in line then. Just gonna try on Saturday and hope for the best. If not then I'll wait until the worldwide drop in November.

Forgot it’s only the first 100 guaranteed the shoes.

A8A1C957-A4D8-4941-803A-0F54FAC4A99D.jpeg

My Bronze 2.0’s came in today. :smile:

I posted this in the Thread about Nothing and there are actually people JUSTIFYING this. They stated that it is the father's fault for getting duped and that this world revolves around capitalism. :smh:

I’m off tmw. Still passing. Time is more valuable :nthat:

“Don’t eat the brown acid” Dope shirt.

Attachments

• 6D65876E-CB82-46CE-AD5B-4194E0E8ABA2.jpeg
    6D65876E-CB82-46CE-AD5B-4194E0E8ABA2.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom