ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMTM's are a nice surprise, haven't bought a UB in a while, and this checks off both 3M and triple 1.0 black off my list for the time being.

Can't do the white SMTMs, they would never get worn because of that white outsole.

Easy cop on Miami Beach. More red than orange. I went a .5 size up. Man this color pops. I wanted the yellows too but I have many shoes in that color.

Attachments

• E90FE1B4-474C-4BDF-AD17-403F827BDAF5.jpeg
    E90FE1B4-474C-4BDF-AD17-403F827BDAF5.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 503
Got my solar reds.... very very very happy! I went .5 up too...

Sold yellows when I had them the last time... dope but not for me.

Cheers.

I wear a big size, not in the mood for any shenanigans or market watching... I got a free pair of yeezys last week and sold a pair I didn't like after picking up for good gas money too... I'm good at retail on these.

Not boost related but how narrow are flyknit racers? Are there any boost sneakers comparable to the fit of racers?

:emoji_confounded: Damn, still can't decide if I should pull the trigger on either the Volts or Solar Reds. Would be a no brainer if I didn't already own the Frozen Yellow UBs. As for the Solar Reds, although they ain't the same color was the Eddie Huangs, do I really need two red UBs?

:emoji_confounded: Damn, still can't decide if I should pull the trigger on either the Volts or Solar Reds. Would be a no brainer if I didn't already own the Frozen Yellow UBs. As for the Solar Reds, although they ain't the same color was the Eddie Huangs, do I really need two red UBs?
If you want that yellow to pop better id definitely grab the new solar yellows. The frozen yellow is much more a bland yellow.
Oh and the other solars are orange not red. The shade is on the red side but its an orange that in my opinion you can see the difference in person.

Not boost related but how narrow are flyknit racers? Are there any boost sneakers comparable to the fit of racers?

Pretty narrow - I feel like UB's are tight on top of your feet (top down), whereas FKR are tight side to side. Not nearly as stretchy of knit as UB's. The sole is a smaller footprint than the upper, so they are kind of weird feeling underfoot, compared to UB's which the sole is the largest footprint. Good for running I guess, but nowhere near the comfort of UB's.

Pretty narrow - I feel like UB's are tight on top of your feet (top down), whereas FKR are tight side to side. Not nearly as stretchy of knit as UB's. The sole is a smaller footprint than the upper, so they are kind of weird feeling underfoot, compared to UB's which the sole is the largest footprint. Good for running I guess, but nowhere near the comfort of UB's.

Perfect description...

I am a wide footer and have never been able to wear FKR's... Total no-go regardless of size.

UB .5 size up and I am comfy...

Had to double up on Solar urnge... Couldn’t help myself on a opportunity to get a US 12.5.

how does the boost feel like on those?
I like em. You can def feel some compression vs. regular sambas. It ain't NMD or UB soft but it's great to have some boost in a classic silo. Far better than the stans Smith or superstar iterations.

I went ahead and ordered off Baitme yesterday instead of waiting for Adidas

Yellows are drying up faster. I'm not sure if they'll go on discount like some of you hope. Knowing Adidas they'll restock like Creams.

Back
Top Bottom