ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where my best bet is to grab Solar Yellows size 10? Might be END at this point I think

EF7734_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpg

These aren't getting the love it deserves to get.

maybe it’s covered (edit saw that jpac jpac did) but here is my OG solar red compared to remake solar “orange”

i use air quotes because my eyes cannot visually differentiate between the two. imho the remake is a solar red with different cage haha .

change my mind? ?

4F4FFC4C-B724-4211-B7B7-FC37A0775572.jpeg

Last edited:
Solar 1.0 Retro fitting like Cream/OG 1.0 retros? I've read comments about the tight ankle but what about length?

Solar 1.0 Retro fitting like Cream/OG 1.0 retros? I've read comments about the tight ankle but what about length?
Length is the same as my Creams and fit fine TTS, there is just enough room. My OG retros were too short and I had to return them

If you have any 1.0s, the originals not retros, they fit like 1.0s. So, lengthwise TTS. The only retro 1.0 I own is Navy MC and I felt those ran a little snug compared to my original release 1.0s (3M, CB).

If you have any 1.0s, the originals not retros, they fit like 1.0s. So, lengthwise TTS. The only retro 1.0 I own is Navy MC and I felt those ran a little snug compared to my original release 1.0s (3M, CB).

OG 1.0s fit different depending on the sneaker. My OG Whites/OG Blacks/OG Frozen Yellows fit tighter than my OG Creams / OG Mystery Greys

OG 1.0s fit different depending on the sneaker. My OG Whites/OG Blacks/OG Frozen Yellows fit tighter than my OG Creams / OG Mystery Greys
True, Chalks (creams) ran a half size big. Mystery Greys ran a little big too. Never owned a pair of MGs but the chalks had a diff material, almost wool like.

Anyone looking for a Solar Yellow Size 13 pair at retail hit me up. I bought the pair mdm320 posted about a couple of days ago and just now it turns out one of my bids I forgot to remove on Stock X was accepted haha

I know there were a couple of other dudes looking for a size 13 last week.

thanks but gone now

Back
Top Bottom